Topic: LEGO Star Wars - Web Series

Hello. I'm Andrew from Andrew BrickMovies.

Recently, the last episode of my LEGO Star Wars Web Series was released on YouTube.
You can check out that series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … LnEXLpAyS6

For a long time now, I have had the idea of a new series taking place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. I just now started to develop this idea into a full story arc with many seasons and many episodes each season.

The main character is a young Jedi Padawan (5-6 years old by the time of Order 66) that happened to escape and survive the Order 66. He is now trying to not just to fight against the empire but also to find someone to teach him the ways of the force. The name I have given to this character as of now is JAEL BROUK but i might change it later in production.

Let me know what do you think of this idea...

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Re: LEGO Star Wars - Web Series

Okay everyone. Here is an update on the pre - production.

Today, I finally wrote the story treatments for the first 2 episodes of the series. I will write the full shooting script later. I want to have a very good idea of the plot for each episode before I begin to write scripts.

The 1st season will have about 8 - 9 episodes and the first one should be released early in 2017. The 1st season should hold until about the end of the summer.

My goal is to begin animating for season 1 in early to mid November. For more behind the scenes and special announcement follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/106442926534997480467

So, it has been a while since an update.

I today began writing the very first script for the very first episode of the series. I still have a lot of work to do, but my goal is to finish the first two scripts and write treatments for another 2 episodes until the end of the week.

I spent a lot of time in the last weeks working on the Rogue One Trailer recreation, so now that this is finally uploaded to YouTube, I can official continue work in this new series. Still trying to find a good name but you can expect an announcement on my YouTube channel in the month of November.

I hope i can begin at least some early animation in the end of November.
Again, release date is early 2017. Expect teasers and full trailer of the 1st season as we get closer to the release.

Preview images and more exciting stuff coming soon

It's been almost 10 days since the last update, so let me inform you on the progress.

The 1st episode script is already finished and I have written about 2/3 of the 2nd episode script. I am still looking a name for the series and when i finally come up with one I will start to promote the series more.

Voice Acting should begin this week and animation in the end of November.

Okay so, time for an update.

I finished the script for the first two episodes a while ago and they have been sent out for voices. I am hoping to get the lines this week so if i hurry i might be able to begin animation next weekend.

The name of the series is 80% set, currently working on the logo. Expect an announcement video soon.

(Btw, I will soon move this feed to the Production Category since it does not fit here any more)

Topic moved in the Production Forums. Animation has began!
Check it out: http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/po … 8/#p364168