Topic: action - thriller movie idea

I had the idea for a film about this hitman from the mafia and he gets send out to a place and he has to kill everyone so he goes in and kills some guys. But then he goes in a room where there are all these bodyparts, a real massacre and a camera pointed right to him. And then i'd think of a sequel. This would be part 1. The thing is I had this idea but it seems familiar. Has it already been used before? If please tell me, I don't wanna fake anyone.

I'm not sure how I'd call the movie though.

Re: action - thriller movie idea

Well, judging by your description of your idea for part one, this hitman has been set up and a photo gets taken of him in a room full of body parts to get him in trouble, right?

If that is so, than I think you should think of the rest of the film before getting a title. This film could have many things happening in it and you should look at all that will happen and think of a title from that.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

D.J.M. wrote:

Well, judging by your description of your idea for part one, this hitman has been set up and a photo gets taken of him in a room full of body parts to get him in trouble, right?

If that is so, than I think you should think of the rest of the film before getting a title. This film could have many things happening in it and you should look at all that will happen and think of a title from that.

Yea you're right thanks.

Your welcome. mini/smile

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

But if your a hitman you wouldn't care really. It could be he's a normal guy but he delivers a pizza to the house where the massacre was and it's a set up and the mafia will give the police the picture unless he works for them as a hitman.

_2014

randomparrot wrote:

But if your a hitman you wouldn't care really. It could be he's a normal guy but he delivers a pizza to the house where the massacre was and it's a set up and the mafia will give the police the picture unless he works for them as a hitman.

He does care even when he's a hitman because now there is evidence against him.

So, let's see.

"A hitman (Let's call him Josh) is on his way to kill a crowd who are in a warehouse. These men have done something that wasn't any good to the Don. Josh goes on a killing spree, killing everyone at his path. When he arrives at the final room, he finds out that it was a setup; in the final room are hands, legs, feet and other things we don't want to see in detail. He must now hunt down the men that betrayed him and kill them."

It would be better to add a plot twist. Let's say, near the end he finally has the Don at his mercy. But then the Don reveals that something happened. It would be interesting to then see a sniper pierces the head of Josh.
But the best way to make him now that he was betrayed if at that same point that he finds the body parts, the FBI/US Army/Police arrives at the warehouse. That would make a lovely action scene.
Maybe I could give some other tips later.

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]