Re: The Quixoticals Update thread

Here's the poster.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fAdtHoZ3CKE/VypVjCAkxtI/AAAAAAAAAlc/mw90aNEg3ccboXDWh3XstfwLfzt6EFShgCL0B/w460-h450-no/PicsArt_1462384870917.jpg

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Love that poster, it's brilliant!

Awesome. Looking forward to this! Mosh5256 is awesome with effects, so this film might be one of your best looking.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

I am going to start production today! I have had this idea for a while now, and it's gone through several incarnations. Originally, I had it all planned and ready to be made and released summer last year, but I never started. Then, more recently, I had 3 movies planned which I have concentrated down to one movie by removing stuff and using a plot similair to what I had planned for the 3rd movie. I am determined to actually make this and not have it turn out like "The Fate of Exillius II part 2". I hope this works. In a nutshell, it's about superheroes and there's an inter-dimensional portal and superhero stuff.

Last edited by Smocktopus (September 27, 2016 (01:34pm))

I've moved this  topic from Pre-production into Production so we don't have to have two topics on the forum. I've moved the content from the new production topic into the previous post. In the future, please use the report button or ask a moderator to move the topic instead of creating a completely separate topic for production. Thanks. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I didn't actually animate today because I was wasting time but I will do some tomorrow.

Smocktopus wrote:

I didn't actually animate today because I was wasting time but I will do some tomorrow.

Welcome to the club of procrastinators. I think all of us here at BiM have been there at some point.

I have finally gotten some animation done. I did the first bit of dialogue. I will (hopefully) do more tomorrow.

So, I haven't actually done any animation since the first bit just because I was being lazy, but now I have actually hit a problem that I have to work around and I'll alert you when that's fixed and I start animation again.

The problem is fixed and I will animate tonight. I actually will, I'm not lying.

So, I got a little animation done realized I messed up a bit, deleted it and the did some more. So I did get animation done. Some of it.

Did 100 something frames today. I'll share some pictures soon.

Alright! Can't wait for this! mini/bigsmile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

I'm so happy to be part of this. What's Gregg's superpower?

I don't think I ever clarified Gregg also has superspeed.

I didn't say anything about superspeed I just wanted to know in general if he had superpowers at all.

Oh. I will animate today. It's coming along nicely.

Got some animation done finally. This thread's probably pretty boring.

Last edited by Smocktopus (May 29, 2016 (08:55am))

I did some more animation but I will be temporarily suspending production so I can enter Sound and sight. As a condolence here's a frame from the film.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eu-nTJ92oMI/V09ibhD0OcI/AAAAAAAAAmU/iFnferSqaB4GlLxNN1Pj39Rwoenl-FU0ACL0B/w759-h569-no/DSCN0819.JPG

That's a nice quality frame there. I think this will be your greatest film to date.