Topic: LEGO Star Wars The Bounty Casting call (URGENT)

Hey everyone, I am in need of a female voice actress for an upcoming Brickfilm of mine. Here is some information on the film itself:

•This film revolves around the protagonist Zhaf who is roped into capturing a bounty to pay off his debts for his long-time rival.

•All of the roles have been taken except for the female lead Traya.

•This is going to be a web series so you have to be willing to voice for future animations

•As it says urgent because this is for a school final practical which means I need them done ASAP. (Which I hate to push people though, sorry)

Traya's bio: A seriously good marks(wo)man, Traya is a bounty hunter you do not want to mess with. Her skills cannot be compared to, and whilst her social abilities are lacking, she makes up for in other areas; weaponry, combat and engineering are all elite from a lifetime of hardships. Her gaffe of entrusting Zhaf with her small fortune has come back to bite him—and she is not letting herself make the same mistakes again. Armed with her quick reactions and heart of stone, Traya is an asset to the duo—and whilst her cold exterior may come across as rude, behind the wall is a character full of emotion and compassion.

Post lines to [email protected] and if you also have questions like what she looks like send an email to this account too.

Also this was my last Brickfilm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9iRDjzR70

Thanks

Last edited by Baggles (April 16, 2016 (05:10pm))