Topic: Any Good Story Boarding Software?

I'm working on an epic brickfilm as usual when i think to myself: I NEED A STORYBOARD!

Anyone know of any FREE story boarding software?
(sorry if there already is a topic similar to this I don't plan on browsing page after page of topics):twitch:

Last edited by Super_Squid (February 5, 2016 (07:25pm))

Re: Any Good Story Boarding Software?

If you're making a storyboard, I would recommend just drawing rough sketches by hand on note cards or sticky notes.

Do you mean an animatic? A storyboard that has audio and some motion.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Kd2000 wrote:

Do you mean an animatic? A storyboard that has audio and some motion.

I kinda meant like Celtx only free

Willow Tree wrote:

If you're making a storyboard, I would recommend just drawing rough sketches by hand on note cards or sticky notes.

Thanks right now I just used a Microsoft Word document with a adjusted table, but I would like to upgrade.

I don't think any storyboarding software that's half decent is free. In the past I've used Springboard (http://www.6sys.com/quotes), and can recommend it. The bad news is it costs 40 bucks; the good news is that's a one-off payment, no subscription involved. (You can try it out for free). So start saving while you are scanning in those pencil drawings...

jahnocli wrote:

I don't think any storyboarding software that's half decent is free. In the past I've used Springboard (http://www.6sys.com/quotes), and can recommend it. The bad news is it costs 40 bucks; the good news is that's a one-off payment, no subscription involved. (You can try it out for free). So start saving while you are scanning in those pencil drawings...

Thanks man that helped a lot! mini/smile