Topic: Lego Superman Brickfilm

So I'm in the mists of creating a Lego Superman brickfilm as my next big project. This will hopefullybe the first film in the aftermath of the Lego Justice League film I made a while back (Unless a Lego Batman film comes first). Ultimately leading up to the sequel to the Lego Justice League movie titled Lego Justice League of America.

PLOT: Three years after the events of the Justice League an event happens in which a government organization lead by King Faraday and Amanda Waller are planning on making the Superhero Registration Act. This will make it illegal for being a superhero unless they turn themselves over to the government and work for them. King Faraday asks Superman to come work for them and to recruit members of the now disbanded Justice League in hopes of them joining there cause to bring peace to the world.

INSPIRATION: I'm taking some from D.C: The New Frontier as well as Justice League Unlimited and from Superman the animated series of course. This will also have some character development in it which will deal with Superman and his version of what's the good thing and the right thing to do.

The film is still in the early script phases and I will need some voice actors. I'm not sure yet which characters will be in this movie, but I will keep you all posted.

Last edited by Infinity Prime Studios (December 5, 2015 (11:52am))

Re: Lego Superman Brickfilm

I could maybe voice act.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.