Re: JPS Scooby-Doo shorts - Production thread

Looking good. Can't wait mini/bigsmile

I like where that is going, I can't wait to see the finished project.

Update #8

Quite a quick update, since I don't have anything knew to show. I just got back to university a couple of days ago, and while I can animate again, I've brought up less LEGO than I did last year so my set-building capabilities are quite limited. Before I settle into Partners in Slime again I need to adjust some of the script and re-storyboard a montage, so while I get on with that I'll slowly be animating Vampire Egress (which isn't Scooby-Doo).

I'm also talking to another brickfilmer (I won't say who until we have some more concrete news) about a two-part Scooby-Doo adventure, made between the two of us. It's an exciting prospect, especially since they're such a talented brickfilmer, and always a pleasure to work with.

I've also been thinking of new monster ideas, and the Halloween collectible minifigures have helped in that respect. Expect more zombies, flies, gargoyles, yokai, and maybe the return of Fangus McDripper...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Update #9

Partners in Slime is finally here!

Here's the BiM thread, or you can head straight to YouTube.

This will be my last Scooby-Doo project for a while. I have other ideas, but I'm stuck back into uni life, so I'm prioritising my MBU projects to work on in the little time I now have to animate. Rest assured, there's some more Scooby-Doo coming eventually, and you'll be able to follow that in this production thread, but it may not be for a while.

"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Partners in slime was great jampot! I can't wait until the next scooby-doo animation. You are so good at animating jampot! I hope someday I can animate like you do. You are very inspirational. mini/smile

I agree with Raptor. I also love your films and look up to you mini/smile

I'm flattered, you guys mini/smile honestly, when I started on the first two, I didn't think they were going to be as well-received as they have been, and not just in terms of how many views they've been getting. It's really encouraging.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get the next part of Enter the Mystery Mansion out before the year is done.