Topic: Will an L-Table work for stop-motion filming?

This week, we are moving to a new house and we are getting a new L-Table. I've thought this whole time if my stop-motions are allowed to be filmed there. My computer in the left side and the other side with the filming location of my Brickfilm. Will that work? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Will an L-Table work for stop-motion filming?

Yes several people have used a set up like that in the past.

I, on the other hand, don't have space in the room I use, for a table. I film on the floor.

I've used the same L-Table to make every single one of my animations. While I've personally been thinking of upgrading to two tables - one to place my computer and stuff on, and another larger one for all my sets and such - it might work for you. As long as it's a good sturdy table, you'll be fine to animate on it.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

LEGOpufflecp wrote:

This week, we are moving to a new house and we are getting a new L-Table. I've thought this whole time if my stop-motions are allowed to be filmed there. My computer in the left side and the other side with the filming location of my Brickfilm. Will that work? Thanks in advanced.

Right now I'm using an L-table and I think it works really well. The only downside is that, if your monitor is tilted too far towards the set and the set is dark, it sometimes causes light to bounce off the set (and cause nasty reflections), but I just turn my monitor off when I capture frames if this is happening.