Topic: Animator wanted for Immortal Iron Fist tie-in!

Hi all. With the recent changes to the Marvel Brickfilm Universe, we've been prioritising, altering, and even discarding some projects, but we are now on the lookout for new content creators. More specifically right now, we have a short tie-in for Joebor1777's Immortal Iron Fist series that is without an animator.

Immortal Iron Fist is the story of Danny Rand, a superhero whose powers are deeply connected to Chinese mythology, and whose publication history is richly inventive and full of lots of great, interesting characters. As you can see from the IIF playlist, the first episode of Joebor1777's series was accompanied by a short tie-in to introduce the notion of there being previous Iron Fists throughout history. Episode 2, currently in production, is set to be released alongside a tie-in that briefly introduces us to Danny's father, heavily alluded to in the episode and whose absence has a strong impact, though as-yet we do not have an animator for it, and none of our current members will be able to take this project on.

If you would like to know more, I have made the tie-in's script available to read here. It's not long, only a page and a half, but we feel it adds a lot to the series as a whole to be able to explore 'vignette' moments like this. So, if you would like to be a part of this project, please either leave a comment or send me a private message, and I get back to you as soon as I can. Please don't be offended if not accepted: we try to ensure that MBU brickfilms are relatively consistent regarding quality, and while we do try to cultivate developing brickfilmers as best we can, the MBU as a project is still primarily focused on creating quality, enjoyable content.

We will be posting more opportunities like this as they arise, as we still have a lot of ideas that we want to follow to fruition, particularly for a lot of more minor Marvel properties that often get overlooked.

Thanks for reading!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: Animator wanted for Immortal Iron Fist tie-in!

I am willing to participate in this project but due to the fact that I don't own a lot of bricks, and by looking at the script, I will need a Wendell Rand and Harold Meachum minifig, and lots of boxes of climbing equipment and snow gear.
I would like to know if it's indoor or outdoor so I can have a good idea of the script and a storyboard is useful as well. Who will be the actors? When do you expect it to be finished by?
My profession mostly lies on animation and less on editing and cinematography. In my videos on YouTube, I have light flickers but now they occur a lot less.
Looking forward to your response.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Re: Animator wanted for Immortal Iron Fist tie-in!

Been a while since I last posted in this thread. Thanks to everyone who has got in contact so far.

We are still in need of an animator - would anyone be interested?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein