Topic: Making a Group of Film Makers for Lego Comedy Sitcom

So I decided to tell the community that I'm making a Lego Sitcom Comedy.  My goal is to make it clean and family friendly for everyone.  Before I can do this I need your guys help.  for more information or if you have any questions please click the link to the Pre-Production forum below.  I'm trying to start this series, but I need your help!  Many aspects are needed from script writers to Voice Actors.  Thanks! - Ninja Cat Studios

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … dy-sitcom/

Enjoy simple Brick film animations that are clean and somewhat humorless on my Youtube channel.  If you want to contact me please email me any questions you have that are related to brick films.  my email is [email protected].  Also, please subscribe to my channel for fun videos!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChaHz_ … xT0vyuYRiw

Re: Making a Group of Film Makers for Lego Comedy Sitcom

Ninja Cat Studios,

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to avoid repetitive posts, seeing as this post essentially serves no purpose except to direct anyone who sees it to your primary thread for this project.  It gives no further information about the project, and even if it did, it would still likely be most appropriate in your original thread.

Please keep discussion in the forums on topic and don't post more than you need to.  An update thread (you can ask for opinions, discussion, write about the project's updates, etc.) and an audio thread (asking for voice actors) is more than enough at this stage of the film, and most stages of the film really. 

For those reasons, I'm going to close this thread and ask that you think before posting in the future, and see if you can combine what you have to say with an already existing topic before you start new ones, and to please not start a topic in a different subforum just for more exposure to your project.

Thanks, and have a great day!
I'm glad to see you're so excited about this project, btw, so keep at it!

-JonnDthunDer, moderator