Re: EASTER 2015 - Brickfilming Contest

Well, I will hopefully finish the project this weekend and submit it. But so far there aren't many entries so I don't know if I should try to do much.  mini/blankexpression

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

It's only been a couple of days. Contests usually receive the bulk of their entries at the very end.

I'm definitely entering the Easter 2015 competition - I filmed the middle section of my story last night and that's already at 22 seconds, I'm finding 20 seconds very tight to get a story across but we'll get there. The cutting room floor will be covered:)

DNAnimation

MotionHero2001 wrote:

Well, I will hopefully finish the project this weekend and submit it. But so far there aren't many entries so I don't know if I should try to do much.  mini/blankexpression

You should definitely try. Like Penta said, people usually don't submit their entries until the end of the contest so they have the maximum time to work on them and make them the best they can be.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

and make them the best they can be.

Like I'm trying to do. mini/tongue

Guys here is a production thread to update the peoples on the production of your entry.
http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … ion-topic/

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Aw man I can't wait to join! My first Brickfilm contest! I am already getting jittery.

I would love to join this, but I am having a hard enough time finding time to animate my current project. I'll see what I can do.

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Update!

The deadline for the contest has been extended 12 hours. Instead of lunch time EST on the 4th, you will have until 11:59pm EST to submit your entry. Enjoy the extra time! mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite

Looks like I'll be making use of that extra time... My film might not end up that great but I hope to submit.

Ah shrubs. I completely miscalculated the deadline by a day. Still have to edit it and tweak a few things here and there. Begun, my rushed entry has.

Hurry, hurry, hurry!

I can't wait to dig into all these films.
Actually, I can.
I have a feeling picking a winner is going to be tough. mini/wink

It's amazing how every year they'll be at least a few films that bring a whole to new spin to things, or some films that manage to stuff so much into the time limit, or some films that do a really good job with staying simple and sweet.
It's always great to run through the playlist, and I'm sure this year will be no different.
So keep an eye on that deadline and be sure to get 'em in on time!

And if you haven't entered yet, there's still (just barely) enough time left to enter!

Last minute script written. I'll just get a few voice actors and animate it tomorrow evening.

I'm definitely entering though it will be tight, I still have some animation to do. Also thefourmonkeys made a video very similar to my entry, so now I'll probably get accused of copying them, even though I started animation yesterday. mini/tongue

Just entered my submission!  Good luck all!

Do any of you guys know were I can find the easter 2015 image, That Rioforce said we should use at the end?

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

osomstudios wrote:

Do any of you guys know were I can find the easter 2015 image, That Rioforce said we should use at the end?

I'd just use the banner from Rio's first post of this topic.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

osomstudios wrote:

You don't have to put the image in the video, you can just put the text if you wish. The image is the image at the very top of the topic post, though, if you really want to use it.

Also, Less than 7 hours left in the competition!

Last edited by rioforce (April 4, 2015 (04:13pm))

YouTubeWebsite

Last minute entries FTW. Just made my entry in 4 hours. Sending it in.

EDIT: Sent. Here it is on YouTube.

Last edited by LASF (April 4, 2015 (07:07pm))

Wonderful entries so far, guys! Remember, there's less than 2 hours left to submit, so be sure to send them off soon! mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite

rioforce wrote:
osomstudios wrote:

You don't have to put the image in the video, you can just put the text if you wish. The image is the image at the very top of the topic post, though, if you really want to use it.

Also, Less than 7 hours left in the competition!

Sweet, thanks, thats what I ended up doing.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube