Topic: Where should I buy pieces for sets and minifigs?

Hiyas. I need to get some pieces for sets and probably minifigs (since I got eBay) to get some stuff for my Fullmetal Alchemist film.  I'm not looking for big set, it's like things for decoration, big walls, things for minisets, etc.

Bricklink is a good site, but the only problem is it only runs on PayPal, and I don't really trust PayPal (my opinion) and Pick-A-Brick (in LEGO stores) have a minimum of them.

If you can find one, I would appreciate so.

Thank you

-Cherry.

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.

Re: Where should I buy pieces for sets and minifigs?

So, you're looking for an eBay seller to buy LEGO from? Why would you use eBay and no Bricklink? eBay also uses PayPal, right? Plus, you can get things way cheaper (most of the time) on Bricklink. They have more variety too. Just my opinion.

As for the topic question of finding bricks on eBay, I cannot help you because I don't shop there, I shop on Bricklink.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Bricklink is very good, but like I said, it only uses PayPal. In eBay, you don't HAVE to use PayPal, so I just pay it like that.

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.

I'd suggest conquering your aversion to PayPal. While I'm not the kind of person to say "give in and join the crowd", PayPal is so widely used now that it might make things difficult for you now or further down the line. I was just like you, but now I use it regularly, and experience no issues whatsoever.

Always check your eBay sellers and make sure they have a good track record, but yeah, eBay's a great source for bricks. You can find everything from individual minifig pieces to bulk bricks.

Pick-A-Brick is also good, and I've never found the minimum spend to be much of a problem. You'll probably end up paying that in postage if you buy items online anyway, and at least at a LEGO Store you're guaranteed a reliable source (and your bricks aren't already second-hand mini/smile  ).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

What is it sellers are accepting for paymen on eBay that you can't use on Bricklink?   There are many options for payment on Bricklink, it's not PayPal only, you only need to conduct your searches with sellers that accept the one you like.

Bricklink payment options (each seller choses which of these they will accept):
    Amazon WebPay       
    American Express         
    Bank Transfer         
    Cash (no COD)       
    Cashiers Check       
    COD (Cash On Delivery)       
    Discover         
    Dwolla       
    Google Wallet         
    IBAN           
    Interac Money Transfer              
    Intuit PaymentNetwork         
    Money Order         
    Moneybookers.com              
    MoneyGram.com         
    Nochex.com         
    Paymate.com             
    PayPal.com       
    Personal Check         
    PopMoney.com         
    Serve (formerly RME)              
    USPS Money Order           
    Visa/Mastercard         
    Western Union Transfer

Oh my god.  ._. I didn't know that, I dum dum. Thank you very much, this help so much.

I think eBay exclusively uses PayPal.  PayPal is owned by eBay.  I've had no problem with them; they operate like a bank.  They are actually an escrow service.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."