Topic: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST - WRITTEN BY CHERRY WINSKI

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10849965_717321051700651_296040437167814371_n.jpg?oh=a79fa4387f1d48005b491b198ef9ecd8&oe=5540CA1E

In a world where alchemy is possible, a boy and his brother who comes from a broken past, joins the military in order to go on an adventure to find the holy Philosopher's Stone. Their goal is set aside by many threats of their country being destroyed.

"Fullmetal Alchemist" is based on the Japanese manga by Hiromu Arakawa, and the anime, as well as it's sequel "Brotherhood".
The way the adaptation is scripted is that it isn't copyed word for word. It also has different story elements.

It will be filmed with Nikon D3100, tripod, a desk lamp, Vegas Pro 10 (editing), and Adobe Photoshop / After Effects (Alchemy VFX, etc.)

Leave any comments or thoughts about this if you want! c:

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.

Re: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST - WRITTEN BY CHERRY WINSKI

I never expected FMA to be brickfilmed, but I guess that means you're attempting something that nobody else on t'internet has recreated.

How much of the series are you planning on making, or is this going to be an original story set in the FMA universe? The former would be quite ambitious, and not something I'd attempt in a hurry, but good luck!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Looking forward to it and hoping that you actually finish this one. mini/cat

Thanks, man! In fact, I don't think any anime would be a brickfilm (except things like DBZ or Yu-Gi-Oh).

It's actually of an adaption of the origin story, but mixed-up a bit. The story will try to go my direction after the Liore church (which is episode 1, it seems weird, yes, but it's all built up), but certain conflicts and characters will be there as well.

I am not going to rush on it, and try to do anything I can to make this good towards viewers, as well to make it stand to the author's work.

Anyway, thanks for the good luck. C:

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.

Lisaisanut wrote:

Looking forward to it and hoping that you actually finish this one. mini/cat

Wow, thanks, buddy. ._.

FORGOT TO ADD: There is currently a casting call in the audio forums I did in September, so just some info.

Uh, oh!  You just got my wife's attention.  She loves this srs!

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

UPDATE ON THE FILM:

FILMING: I finished the first scene, but it needs to be fixed, since it's a bit choppy. Just my luck. I am still deciding whether to use Nikon d3100 or Logitech Webcam. Quality over quantity. That didn't made sense. If you can, can you post which do you think is better to use? Gracias.

VOICE ACTING: The official cast is the following:
Misakuna1 as Edward Elric
Silent Jo as Alphonse Elric
Coulter Rail as Roy Mustang and Fuhrer King Bradley
Allana Carrie as Riza Hawkeye
Keirani as Winry Rockbell
KevinTheVoiceActor as Scar
Legionwrex as Gluttony / Maes Hughes / Alex Louis Armstrong
Audrey Bacon as Lust
Aaron Good as Kimblee
Others include Jimmy Perez, Jack Nunez and more.
There are many more that will apper, message me if you're interested in it.

WRITING: I stopped at Part III, to focus more on the filming part, it will continue after Part II is released.

MATERIALS: I need money to get more shtuff for sets. I have a job, but it is mostly to get school on place, so I need a separate budget on that. Especially on the sets, I don't want to use the same white wall indoors.  .-.

Thank you for taking your time to read my blabber.