Topic: Films Without Minifigs

There are tons of films that have minifigs as main characters.
But what about the films where minifigs are completely absent?

Of the top of my head, two films that come to mind are Robota and hali's Interference.

(Had a little discussion about this subject at home. Thought it would make for an interesting topic.)

Anyways, discuss!

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Re: Films Without Minifigs

Great topic! Off the top of my head:

Greedy Bricks
8 Bit Trip
Little Guys!
Playback
Country Buildin'
Pokeballin'
Pokeballin' 2
LEGO Sports Championships
My own Birdie

Nice topic idea! You mentioned a 10 Bricks Contest film which is of course a great place to start. A favourite of mine from that contest is The Great Race which features horses as the characters and really makes you forget you're watching a film made with ten pieces. It would be cool to bring back the 10 Bricks Contest and see what people can come up with now as there were some very creative films that came out of it. Limitations can often make things memorable.

I suppose I'll get some classics out of the way and mention 1xY and Also Thwacked Zarathustra (as long as monkeys don't count as minifigs). A slightly more obscure oldie would be The Job which of all the many bank robbery brickfilms was probably the biggest influence on my film The Thief.

Some lesser-known film that comes to my mind are Ohne Titel 17 and 24 Ein Weihnachtsfilm by the genius known as A. They are unlike anything else I have seen and I love them. That's all that came off the top of my head but if I think of anything else worth mentioning, I'll let you know.

One of my favourites (a bit rude, not for kids): Ah

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I agree, those films were beautiful and well done

PaceStudios; Brickfilms Done Right
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PaceStudios2012
PunBB bbcode test