Topic: Hosting change / DNS propagation

We've changed webhosts, but the domain information will take a few days to fully propagate, so there may be some odd glitches and downtime on the site over the next couple of days. Once it's all done, we shouldn't have the problems we've been having lately with the film directory and avatars anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Re: Hosting change / DNS propagation

Yay!  This is so exciting.

Can we do something to add our releases threads made during the time there were issues to the directory?

There's an option to prevent automatically creating a thread for your film when you submit to the directory. Just select that and edit your original post with the directory link.

I believe we have made the switch. At least from what I can tell. Please post any issues that come up here so that they can be amended.

OneManFilms wrote:

I believe we have made the switch. At least from what I can tell. Please post any issues that come up here so that they can be amended.

Minor problem that's been ongoing since you could edit films. When I edit my films, the month of the date always reverts back to January. I've noticed this for a long time, but it didn't seem like a big issue... Well, it still isn't but if you wanna fix it, go ahead. It's just annoying.