Re: The Animation Challenge

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

Can a stud count as a ball? What about a head with no face on it?

Those works. mini/smile

Awesome, I will try and make an entry. mini/smile

Today was the last day of holiday I had mini/confused I procrastinated. Yeah mini/XD Ill try desperately to make an entry.

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

I just might give this a shot.

OK... New challenge or extended deadline?

Extend the deadline please, I haven't been near my LEGO in a while.

New Deadline: May 25

Thanks!

coolcubestudio wrote:
Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

Can a stud count as a ball? What about a head with no face on it?

Those works. mini/smile

What about a head with a face on it? I have an idea for a last-minute entry to do tomorrow.

EDIT: I'm going to go with my idea for now and hope I don't get disqualified.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Double-post.

Here's my entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7peWgc6cac

Hope it's acceptable!

"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

May 25th is tomorrow? I could possibly make an entry. What time tomorrow?

By 12:00 midnight (EST) on the 25. But if your a little late it's ok due to the fact I won't be checking my PC until around 3:00 pm in the day on the 26. But anything later than that is to late. Hope this helps mini/wink

Also, your entry is accepted Jampot!

Hang on, am I the only person that entered this one? Feels a bit off.

I wanted to enter, but I couldn't find the time. Maybe if allowed I will make a quick one today.

jampot wrote:

Hang on, am I the only person that entered this one? Feels a bit off.

If you want I could extend the deadline and let other people enter, but if you want you can pick a new challenge (and be the winner!). mini/smile

Also, the time to enter has ended unless Jampot wants more people to enter.

I don't mind. It might be better to now pick another challenge, see if that fires more people up. I shall go ahead and make a new challenge.

The new challenge is Brick-built freeze ray
Deadline is Wednesday June 11th. Two weeks is enough, right?

I think this would be quite an interesting challenge, but I have a bunch of backups if this isn't taken well. By brick-built freeze ray, I mean the actual ice beam and the movement of it made from bricks, as opposed to being VFX.

Sounds cool, might have to give that a shot.
There's a tiny ray of hope that I may enter, assuming I don't get cold feet or super-busy or something.
Of course, I may have to give this the cold shoulder since I have several other projects that need to be finished.
But my heart's desire to enter a challenge isn't entirely frozen over, so who knows.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

There's a tiny ray of hope that I may enter, assuming I don't get cold feet or super-busy or something.
Of course, I may have to give this the cold shoulder since I have several other projects that need to be finished.
But my heart's desire to enter a challenge isn't entirely frozen over, so who knows.

So your saying it's an ice idea, Icy.

Willco66 wrote:
Pritchard Studios wrote:

So your saying it's an ice idea, Icy.

These cold puns artic-ing me off. There is snow way you guys are going to get away with this.

(Ugh, I am so bad at this.)

I might enter this challenge! It sounds like fun!

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Oh, Pritchard, the puns...

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios