Topic: What should I do now?

As most of you know, I just finished a large film called Super Duck, and some of you were wondering if there will ever be a sequel. Well the answer is yes. There will be more of Super Duck. However, my bro and I came up with a TON of great superhero jokes that we want to use, and I don't think that I can fit all of them into longer films and retain a decent plot. So what I have decided, is that I will also (in addition to the Super Duck movies) make little shorts.
   Here is my dilemma. Last night I came up with another great super hero. I don't want to give any details, but it would hopefully be as funny as Super Duck. Should I make the shorts with Super Duck, or should I save Super Duck for the longer films and make the shorts with this other super hero? Or should I do both and have them team up at some point? I have a lot of villains that I would like to feature, but some of them wouldn't fit for shorts with Super Duck, and some of them would't fit with this other superhero.
   So I'm leaving the choice up to you guys (not really, I just want to see what you want), should I keep Super Duck in the long films, and make shorts with this other super hero? or should I start make the shorts about Super Duck, and just throw this other super hero into the "Bad Idea" bin?

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: What should I do now?

Both.

signature

I think it will be better to only make films, rather then shorts. I also believe you should do a bunch of them, and maybe make new superheros in the same universe as Super Duck, then make a superhero collaboration!

I think it will be better to only make films, rather then shorts. I also believe you should do a bunch of them, and maybe make new superheros in the same universe as Super Duck, then make a superhero collaboration!

I think you misunderstood the question. I WILL be making shorts, not matter what. But I don't know which super hero should star in them. I also don't like the idea of creating a ton of different super heroes. I don't wan't my films to run dry with the same ol' stuff.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

brickelodeon wrote:

I think you misunderstood the question. I WILL be making shorts, not matter what. But I don't know which super hero should star in them. I also don't like the idea of creating a ton of different super heroes. I don't wan't my films to run dry with the same ol' stuff.

OOHHH, okay. I'm not saying so much superheros, just a 2 or 3 more. It would be cool to have team-ups though.

About this, I need help with set building. Does anyone have a brickfilm set for the interior of a car, or any advice on tackling that?

██████░░████░░░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░████░░░░

TehDarkter wrote:

About this, I need help with set building. Does anyone have a brickfilm set for the interior of a car, or any advice on tackling that?

I have a prototype set for a vehicle that I could take a picture of this afternoon.

TehDarkter wrote:

Why did you post this here?

END films wrote:
TehDarkter wrote:

I have a prototype set for a vehicle that I could take a picture of this afternoon.

Okay!

██████░░████░░░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░████░░░░

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:
TehDarkter wrote:

Can I not?

██████░░████░░░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░████░░░░

Well it's kinda derailing the topic. You should probably make a new thread about it next time.

TehDarkter wrote:
Rockydude411Bricks wrote:
TehDarkter wrote:

Can I not?

Um...

About this...

...no, you really shouldn't. Despite what you said, it's relevant to brickelodeon's thread in no way. I understand that you're new here, and all. But, if I were you, I would follow his advice, and refrain from diverting the attention away from a thread.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

brickelodeon wrote:

Well it's kinda derailing the topic. You should probably make a new thread about it next time.

Don't you need permission for that? Anyway, sorry.
Wait, this was the wrong thread. Sorry guys!

██████░░████░░░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░████░░░░

brickelodeon wrote:

Don't you need permission for that? Anyway, sorry.
Wait, this was the wrong thread. Sorry guys!

Actually, you can post a new thread anytime you want (except in the contests or releases forum). Just click the button on your right top corner that says "New thread".

Just caught that.

██████░░████░░░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░██░░██░░
░░██░░░░████░░░░