Re: THAC 11.5 starts NOW!!!! [CLOSED]

Is this for real. I really want to enter

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

osomstudios wrote:

Is this for real.

It's as real as you want it to be.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

No...You've all got it wrong. You must all be n00bs or Bronies or something.
This isn't a normal THAC, it's a very rare and wonderful "THAC ?.5"
Now, to understand this contest, you must know the history of the " .5" Sadly, only very old brickfilmers, initiated staff members and brickfilming historians know the secrets of the " .5" But I think the time has come for this information to be made public.

The " .5" totally changes the game of a normal THAC, instead of being made in twenty-four hours, you're required to make a film that lasts twenty-four hours. (Though most of the entries in the last contest just looped their 3 to 4 hour films over and over.) This is quite a challenge, but the prizes were sure worth it. Not sure if they're going to be the same this year, but here's what the winners got last time.

First Place-
The film looped continuously on a prominent Time Square billboard form the hours of 5PM-7PM every February 29th for the rest of their lives, a special brick engraved with their name etched on it dropped into a recycling center and the powder mixed into a random plastic storage silo at TLG's factory, and song written about you by Justin Bieber.

Second Place-
Film eligible for a BAFTA, Oscar or Academy Award, (You get to pick two outta three) the script to be adapted to a six-film trilogy directed by Michael Bay and scored by One Direction, and a half-hour of time to speak before the US Congress about the relationship between Oreo Cookies and Milk.

Third Place-
$500,000 of hare products.

Anyway, I hope I cleared some things up for ya'll, and I can't wait to devote the next two weeks to nothing but watching the film entries in their entirety. Anyway, what makes these so rare is that they are only held once per century, and even then the time and date they are announce are totally randomized. The last one was sometime in Fall 1963 or Summer 1985 and it was fantastic. If you can, try to enter. You'll love it.

Ha... This is kind of cool...

I'm going to get that song, billboard, weird plastic substance, and the first place medal even if it takes me over 24-hours.

Oh wait, that kind of defeats the purpose...

I'll just do .000000000000001 fpm (frames per minute)... maybe that'll work. That's kind of the quality of film I'm at at this point anyways.

Last edited by PrestigePie (April 1, 2014 (05:09pm))

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

Pritchard Studios wrote:

The last one was sometime in Fall 1963 or Summer 1985

Actually, I believe it was in the summer of '69.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Wow, what a contest, I cant believe that I was able to finish my entry in time. mini/sunnies

My entry is done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UY5aseAzH8

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

The rules say that you have to keep the video private until the 24 hours are up.

Not to mention you have to send the link to Hazzat.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

i made an entry

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Guaiys!!!!

What part of "keep your video private" don't you goys understand?!

Hazzat wrote:

Remember to keep your video private until the 24 hours are up! You are welcome to make your video public as soon as the time is over.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Just Kidden wrote:

i made an entry

tat was butifel jk. i cryd rely bad, butt thats k bcuse i lern impotnt lessowns on lfe an relaytinships.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

heres my entry

hoep u guyz injoy!!!!!!!!

Here is my entry. Some people actually cam from the past via a time machine and stole it. So don't believe anyone who says that its theirs.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Some amazing entries, really.

Last edited by Willow Tree (April 2, 2014 (07:48am))

Noticed that some of my frames didn't have the mod. mini/sad

Time is up!

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

A shame I didn't enter.
I'd love to help Judging, though.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea ths was going on!!!!!!!!!!

i hyope i win

mini/eek