Topic: Lego Documentary (Brick Filming is Just Awesome)

Hey guys, me again, I see that the bricks in motion community got involved with a small YouTube project called Brick Filming is Awesome and i would really really like to involve this in the final piece, However the user appears to be inactive, so i was wondering who made this video on the forums and could you help me to get in contact with them as this clip would make show all the hard efforts that the brick filming community put into their vids, the link is below, again thank you for your time mini/smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRQ57vzPIiM

Re: Lego Documentary (Brick Filming is Just Awesome)

You're talking about the WeTheBrickfilmers channel, cirrect? That channel is strictly for community projects and such, and it's owned by no single person. The organizer of the Brickfilming Is Just Awesome is Hazzat (originally Maggosh, I believe) if you want to contact him. As a community project there were many people involved. I even was involved in it!

Re: Lego Documentary (Brick Filming is Just Awesome)

oh wow that's awesome!!! in my opinion, this video is an amazing example of when you join brick filming and teamwork together, that's why i would very much want to involve this in the video