Topic: EASTER Brickfilm Contest 2014 [TIME IS UP]
Yes, that's right!
Welcome to EASTER 2014! I'd just like to start off with a big thank you to Pritchard Studios for giving me the honor of hosting EASTER this year.
Now, down to business.
1. You entry has to be Easter related in some way or another, and that should be a no-brainer. While it does have to be Easter related it doesn't need to be religiously.
2. The film must be primarily stop-motion animation using LEGO or lego-like products, but may feature other kinds of animation as long as the stop-motion is the main focus.
3. The time of your entry, including all credits and title screens, must not go past the 20 second limit.
4. Copyrighted material, such as music, is allowed, but you must credit the material.
5. Explicit content, such as extreme violence (comedic/slapstick violence is okay), sexual content, and profanity (words like "crap" and "damn" are fine) is prohibited from use.
6. You may only create and enter one entry into this contest.
7. You must include the EASTER 2014 header (preferably) or have "Made for EASTER 2014" in your film.
The deadline is Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 @ 8pm GMT. This date is about a day over two weeks from now. The results day is to be determined, but I wouldn't have it any longer than a week or so after the contest.
There are two ways to send me your entry...
The first option is to send me your entry via BiM PM.
The second option is to send me your entry via email. My email is [email protected].
Your entry can be public before the contest, but be warned your idea may be copied if you do so.
1st PLACE PRIZE
The Sunset Speeder Creator LEGO set
2nd PLACE PRIZE
The Emerald Express Creator LEGO set.
3rd PLACE PRIZE
Be sure to say thanks to Stephen (a.k.a. DawgStudios/Stephen J. Films)! He supplied the prizes for this contest!
Feel free to PM me or email me with additional questions!
I've created a signature image for the contest!
Henry's Lego Builds]
Disqualified for guideline violation(s).]
Problem recieving entry.]
For the entry playlist on YouTube, click here!
Most of all, have fun making your entry!
Last edited by LASF (April 14, 2014 (12:48pm))