Topic: Lego Doctor Who Script Writers

Just  recently I uploaded my first Lego Doctor Who episode as it has been something I've wanted to make for a while now. I really enjoyed making it... but I feel that the writing was a bit cheesy and there were a few plot flaws. If there is anyone who would like to write a script or even just suggest an idea for a potential episode I'm all ears. I always like episodes that have new monsters and villains because it seems more original and exciting. That being said, the return of an old enemy can be good as well. Just note the doctor I am using is Matt Smith's and the companion is Clara.

First Episode Here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IufFnGW6AkA

Re: Lego Doctor Who Script Writers

Oh, why not? mini/wink
I wouldn't want to write the whole thing, but we could sure collaborate on a story.
Do you even have a basic concept yet, or are you totally open to anything right now?

At the moment there are no ideas that have been set in stone so I'm open to anything. The only thing that might need to be included is the new tardis interior as the old one was very hard to film in. However I could just turn that scene into a short or a prequel to episode 2.

I can help.
EDIT: Never mind. I'm very busy with my own projects and school.

Last edited by Rockydude411 (March 11, 2014 (01:47pm))