Topic: SON OF SATAN - Progress Report

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=532323000200458&set=a.516207121812046.1073741825.344663855633041&type=1&theater

PLOT : A 14 year old kid named Andy, who is the son of the devil (the Antichrist) lives with his mother, who took the form a human (Jackal). They lived as a secret family in Tokyo and prepares for the rise of the Underworld and the rapture. He has a companion, who is the brains, Shizuki. (Who is a reincarnation of Babylon the Great). After the news, a group of Roman Christians team up to hunt the Antichrist by gaining clues and stuff. The group is called the Cathedral. Thats all I need to say. HEHEHEHE.

EPISODE PLAN: 26. There is only one season.

CAST: So fair I play Andy,l but I'm gonna post a casting call for it *hint hint*

SCRIPT - 80%
FILMING - 0%

WARNING: Violence, blastophy.

REACTION: Give me comments how to make it.

Last edited by DCUniverseBricksPicturez (February 21, 2014 (09:28pm))

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.

Re: SON OF SATAN - Progress Report

I'm guessing this isn't a religious movie, despite the theme.
Also, set in Tokyo? That seems interesting.

I would start the first episode by making it look like normal. Just a boy in an ordinary public school or international school. Then surprise the audience with the devil connection.