Topic: Christmas in a Minute RESULTS (2013)

The winners to the Christmas in a Minute 2013 contest are...

First: The Story of Redemption (by Pritchard Studios)
Second: Generic Christmas Film: The Movie (by Chris Wynn)
Third: Mr. Fig in: The InstaTree (by backyardlegos)

Winners... you will be contacted within the next few days concerning your prizes.

Playlist of some the entries: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL … MAEQCCYyWM

Scoring sheet:
Note: The entries that have purple shading were disqualified from being eligible for prizes. We judged them anyways so that they could still participate in this portion of the competition and see how they scored in relation to the other entries.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-HgbuVKt6mHk/UuMW-JqPhtI/AAAAAAAALrE/nlefXqZhWy0/w922-h685-no/results.jpg

Re: Christmas in a Minute RESULTS (2013)

Wow 10th I'm happy with that. Thanks for hosting the contest repelling spider and congrats to all the winners!

Last edited by AnimationCreation (January 24, 2014 (07:20pm))

7th, I'm delighted! Congratulations to the winners, especially to Chris whose film I loved. And thank you to RepellingSpider for hosting this, it was fun! mini/smile

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I did absolutely shocking (to be expected of course), but nevertheless it was still a fun contest, thanks for putting the effort in!
I really need to get my animation back up to scratch again though mini/confused
Good work to everyone who entered!
Gratz to the winners!

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Wow, 2nd place! mini/bigsmile Thanks so much to Repelling Spider for hosting, it was a blast!

29th place out of 44 places is respectable mini/yes

Meh...14 isn't that bad(better than my BRAWL film!).:)

Highest I've been in a brickfilming contest yet!

Hmm. 12th, not bad for an entry I did a really rushed job of making.

Congrats Pritchard Studios and Chris. Yours were my two favorites of the ones of seen, glad to know other people agree.

What were the scores out of? 60?

Last edited by Willco66 (January 24, 2014 (08:22pm))

Well, this'll make up for my THAC placing. Great job to everyone! mini/smile  (Btw, I'm Grant The Lego Maniac)

Congratulations to the winners, especially Pritchard - you definitely deserved it. mini/wink

*Upon seeing the results, Pritchard melts into a puddle of thoroughly gleeful gloop.*

Oh, wow. Wow.... http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/UberSocks/34.gif

Thanks Spider for hosting this great contest and for fighting through bed bugs and college and stuff to get this judged in such a detailed way. And congrats to everybody else for participating and getting in the Christmas spirit!

I think this more than makes up for my placing in THAC, and I'm not quite sure what to say other than to God be the glory. He wrote the history that inspired this story, and I could not have done this without His blessing.

This is awesome...Thank you.

sweet! Thanks for hosting this spider! I really am happy with 21st!

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

I really loved your video Pritchard, glad you won. I really liked the message that your movie had mini/wink.

Glad to hear ya'll enjoyed the contest! For those wondering, the highest possible score would be a 60. As I was going through the judging, I noticed that if a video didn't have a good story or original content, then it most likely wouldn't score very high. It's a reminder that you have to have those two things as a foundation upon which everything else is built.

19th is okay, my rank probably would have been higher had my voice acting been better...

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Good job to everyone, I wish I could've joined, but I didn't finish my entry in time.

17th place. Not bad.

LASF wrote:

17th place. Not bad.

I think you got 14.
Anyway, 27... not bad I guess.

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

Woohoo, 3rd! I'm super happy, especially having made the entire thing the weekend before the deadline. mini/tongue I had a great time entering, and there were a lot of great entries, I can't wait to see what people come up with next year; I already have some ideas. mini/smile