Topic: Coming soon: The "NO CRAWME" Trap Remix 2014!

Konichiwa!!!

As some of you may remember, I created a remix of that most amazing of Lego films, The Superhero, which was made for THAC 8 back in 2011. It was met with overwhelming approval, and three years later, I am now producing a official remix of the tune in that most popular of electronic music genres, Trap. The remix is pending approval and working through licensing management, and is set to be released on Beatport, iTunes, and AmazonMP3 as of March 1st.

Here's what people are saying so far:

"The one-man army known only as Blue Ghost is at it again with his re-work of Legostudioplus's dance hall classic, "No Crawme (ft. Carrollfilms)". The result is a twisted, vibey, downtempo yet at the same time engaging, banging track that is sure to become an anthem at EDM festivals, raves, and dormitory rec rooms worldwide. In the footsteps of Baauer, Ghost has succeeded in catapulting Lego film into the realm of future remix material, posing massive implications for the future of electronic music. There won't be any Harlem Shaking going on this summer, because this Crawme has, most certainly, broke out."

-FutureMusic Magazine

"Yeah, I dropped it in one of my sets over the new year, and uh, it was really amazing, y'know? He really knows what he's doing. I didn't think people would go for it, but yeah they were crazy, all over it man."

-Skrillex

"Shermongen met ik grans aallhaud vootbeer von het, al "NO CRAWME" Remix. Is op jonte rens hek don awesomesauce.

-Tiësto

Official download link forthcoming!

https://i.imgur.com/x8mil9Z.png

Re: Coming soon: The "NO CRAWME" Trap Remix 2014!

oh nooooo
this soudns awesome actually

We should make a compilation album of No Crawme remixes and stick it on bandcamp. I call doing the post rock remix. I'd slow down the audio like 800% and then put some record scratchies

Re: Coming soon: The "NO CRAWME" Trap Remix 2014!

Wait, is there really a no crawme remix? Is this a thing?  WHERE CAN I HEAR THIS?