Topic: LEGO- Assassin's Creed (IDEAS AND OPINIONS)

Hi there. This forum here is just to explain some ideas and opinions for an idea of my new film "Assassin's Creed: Salvation". This of course this is merely explaining the bare bones of it and is nothing more than a rough draft.

The year is 1754, Colonial America. During this time such issues like the seven years' war and even the enslaving Africans and natives are current. So this follows the story of a young African male named Raul Dawson. He escapes from a small plantation on southern Virginia and comes up North to Massachusetts. For some time he is lost without a home and soon stumbles upon The home of an old Man named Atticus Feinsmith. He was a mentor to the Assassin Brotherhood in America. He trains Raul and becomes an Assassin. He goes on to find and kill Two (Instead of the usual six to nine) Targets. After His mission is complete (SPOILER ALERT EVEN THOUGH I DON'T CARE) It is shown a young man walks out of the Animus in Abstergo.

Ideas and/or opinions, please. I know this appears to be a controversial topic but I can assure you that I will treat this particular subject with respect, as to not cause disruptions and arguments. There are some bits here similar to "Assassin's Creed 3" (2012) but whatever. And lastly, please only positive feedback. I can't stress that enough. Thank you for your time.

LASTLY AGAIN:
I am making this no matter what. Any comments saying "Don't make this" Yeah, don't bother. And this should be released around summer.