Topic: Ideas for Stranded

I'm working on a brickfilm called stranded. It's about 2 dudes stranded on an island and they find an old man that's been on the island for 40 years. Then the three of them discover that they're being hunted by soldiers and soldiers have a base. Then they invade the base and find people imprisoned there including a pregnant lady. Those are some ideas I have so far.
1. How do I make a pregnant minifig?
2.Do you think these are good ideas? Is there anything I should add, remove or change?

-Ryan:D

"Just Find The Lego In Life!"

Re: Ideas for Stranded

meh.....i belive a topic like that is over used.

User formerly known as "LEGO"

LEGO wrote:

meh.....i belive a topic like that is over used.

Why do you keep saying things like that? You're turning into another brianfast.

I think it's a good idea. As for a pregnant fig, I'd try something like this.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

I bielive someone once cut the bill part of a cap and then put it on the minifig's torso.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

LMP wrote:

I bielive someone once cut the bill part of a cap and then put it on the minifig's torso.

Yeah, that was in someone's avys, but I forget whose.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

Well ive seen someone use a bit of clay before, that might work for yo, if you want to ksee what i mean go here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLvSpP1MEUM

you can see it at 1:43
you could also use a cottonball, and stretch some off the back, and tie it around her waist.  Yeah you are right maggosh, i should be more open to peoples ideas.

maggosh wrote:

Yeah, that was in someone's avys, but I forget whose.

protowrxs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo9Lowxb3ow

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Who are the soliders? Why are they trying to capture the guys? Why have they left the guy who'd been there 40 years alone? Why are there people imprisoned at the base? How long have they been there? How did the girl end up pregnant? (Don't go there. Sickos.) You need to answer these kinds of questions before you're going to get anywhere. Unless you have reasons for things to be happening, it's just a mindless stream of events, and not a particularly interesting one.

Perhaps some government is conducting top secret experiments on the island? The prisoners are scientists being held against their will and forced to do the research. The soldiers are trying to kill the guys to prevent them from giving away the location. And the old guy could be secretly working for the soldiers and betray them. They're thrown in with the rest of the prisoners, then they and the girl escape and have to evade capture and find a way off the island. Could be interesting.

Only thing I can't make work is the pregnancy. I'd get rid of it.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Im responding to TheNoodle26 here. I kind of want to keep the whole soldier thing a mystery in the film because the island people don't have time to figure out things about these soldiers, all they have time to do is stay alive. I like your idea about the experiments. The reason why the people are imprisoned remains unknown but not for the Pregnant girl (Nikki) She was taken from her home in LA and brought there so when she had her baby they could run test on him. She ends up having her baby on the island but after shes rescued from the base. I may use your idea about the old guy (Charles) working for the soldiers secretly. If I do use that then i'm going to have another dude (Richard) kill him after they find signs that he's there to capture them. I thought up an ending too! A plane is flying overhead and rescues the people on the island. Then Nikki makes a report about the base on the island and the FBI  arrest the soldiers there.
-Ryan

"Just Find The Lego In Life!"

And for an ending,

Spoiler (click to read)

while the FBI drags the enemies away, one of them hits a detonator, which destroys the base and all of its evidence.

Which could lead to a sequel, where:
Scientist are searching the rubble, and find a passage to an underground section of the base, still intact. And, all of the rescued islanders must be brought back to help search it, and in the end, they find that THE OLD MAN WAS BEHIND ALL OF IT!!!!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Huh, nice idea fib!