Re: THAC 11 Starts NOW! [CLOSED]

I just finished building my set, now I just need some voice actors.

I'm not random, I start conversations.

I'm available to read some lines today if anyone needs another voice. Male, 39 - unfortunately I don't have any samples handy. Email requests to jay<remove>silver<at>eastlink<dot>ca.

I'm actually looking for some voice actors right now!  I posted a topic in the audio forums, there you can find the character personalities.  Most of the characters are adult males so you should be good for a part.

I'm now available for voice acting. PM me on BiM or Skype if you're interested

EDIT: I've voice acted for about 10 people now. I need to work on my own film.

Last edited by Fun Sucker (December 28, 2013 (11:28am))

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Dang it! I slept through my alarms!

Don't you hate it when that happens, that happened to me during BRAWL, I decided not to enter, but still.

I can help voice act. I can do young kid, old man, teen, tween, and many more, I don't have any voice samples at this moment, but I can help.

Good Luck, guys mini/bigsmile

Done scripting, Moving on to sending it out and set building.

Latest video: Zombie Blockade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XdMQWLu5I

The Son Of Shadowmarch: PreProduction Official Thread: http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … brickfilm/
Script: 80% / Storyboards: 10% / Voice Acting: 0%

Have three scripts written.  When the rest of the crew woke up (everything started at 4am local time) we chose one and they are set building right now. 

This theme is interesting.  Coupled with the time constraint it seems like anything has to be story-centric rather than set/animation intensive.

Kind of cool that I have two more scripts to use at a future date :-)

Good luck, everyone!

Looking to trade voice work.  I need two women who can sound like they are sad/crying and two tough guys (hoping for a New York/Jersey type accent for all parts).

I can provide a middle aged woman, 9 year old boy and a number of other voices (see 'Lego City's Hero' on our YouTube page for samples)...

Thanks.

Last edited by AFewBricksShort (December 28, 2013 (10:43am))

1. The rules say the color element can not be part of the baseplate.  Does this include a ground that I've created?  Like if I used a green baseplate and placed flat grey bricks on it, and then connected red bricks to the grey bricks, would that be acceptable? 

2.Also, do the bricks have to be locked together, or could they just be touching?  Like two separate buildings, one red and the other grey that are touching each other.

I said earlier that I was gonna leave for a few hours.  I'm leaving soon and I won't be back until 8:00 tonight.  I still need someone to play the mom and the guy who's playing the little kid still hasn't sent his line.  Not to mention I still haven't started animating yet.  This is gonna be a long night.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOO
I went to bed an hour early so I could wake up fresh at 11pm, but I woke up now, it's 4am, 5 hours late

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Just "brilliant" mini/madhead The battery in the camera went out. I have to charge it and lose an hour mini/sad I gotta get up at 3 AM of GMT to finish everything mini/rolleyes

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8577/16193235411_c1cfb34b21_o.png
MY CHANNEL

I'm Loominarty confirmed.

Thanks for reminding me, I gotta charge my battery mini/bigsmile

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Nasrsarian wrote:

Thanks for reminding me, I gotta charge my battery mini/bigsmile

mini/bigsmile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8577/16193235411_c1cfb34b21_o.png
MY CHANNEL

I'm Loominarty confirmed.

Daniel wrote:

1. The rules say the color element can not be part of the baseplate.  Does this include a ground that I've created?  Like if I used a green baseplate and placed flat grey bricks on it, and then connected red bricks to the grey bricks, would that be acceptable? 

2.Also, do the bricks have to be locked together, or could they just be touching?  Like two separate buildings, one red and the other grey that are touching each other.

1. Yeah sure, even though that doesn't really make sense as a rule. ¯\(°_o)/¯

2. No, they can just be touching if you want them to.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I am available for voice acting in family-friendly films.  Email your script to [email protected] and good luck everyone!

I certainly had a mistaken identity, I thought THAC started tomorrow! mini/twitch