Topic: Lord of the rings Christmas special

Hi Guys,
  Since Christmas is in 1.5ish months I decided to make a lord of the rings Christmas special. Right now its only an idea and I need you to tell me if its good or not. So basically Santa is giving out presents to all of Middle Earth. Aragorn and Theoden are awake waiting for him in Helms Deep. When Santa gets to Helms Deep, he gets scared by Aragorn and Theoden and runs away very far. Santa then gets lost and is found by an evil pack of orks. The orks take him to the evil  castle, and they put him in the dungeon. The next day the kings soldiers find Santa gift bag on the path leading to the evil castle. Aragorn and Theoden assemble a small army and head to the castle to save Santa. There is a big battle, and   
Aragorn and Theoden wins. They take Santa out of the dungeon and Santa thanks them. The End What do you think? Please give me constructive criticism before I start making the script. Thankyou

Re: Lord of the rings Christmas special

I think the basic idea is good mini/smile I'd watch it mini/smile My only thought is if Santa was supposed to be in middle earth wouldn't he be aware of the sword wielding people there? Maybe something unexpected should scare him? Just an idea mini/smile