Topic: How to add a avatar.

Hey guys im new to the site and alot of people have avatars so I try to add one but it takes so long and when it finshed I don't see my Avatar does anyone have this problem and fix it?

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN COMING IN 2014 FULL FETURE FLIM.

Re: How to add a avatar.

A Beginner's Guide to Bricks In Motion

A Beginner's Guide to Bricks In Motion wrote:

Getting an avatar and/or signature: your profile
The profile page is the main page where you can edit most of the settings for the forums. If you want to change something about the forum's appearance or your appearance on the forums, this is the place to look.
Getting an avatar
In order to get an avatar (the little icon below every person's username in topics and posts, you must first find yourself a picture you want to use, and then make sure it's no bigger than 70 by 70 pixels, smaller than 10kB and either in .jpg or .png format. Images can be resized and edited to these sizes with image software on your computer. You can upload the avatar by going to your Profile. A link to your Profile is on the top of every Forum page (the white menu below the main menu), and in the green Control Panel box on other pages. After you have gone to the Avatar tab in your Profile, you can upload your image.
Getting a signature
A signature is a small piece of text or an image that will be attached to the bottom of all of your posts. You can change your signature in your Profile under the Signature tab. Signatures can make use of BBCode just like normal posts (with the exception of the [scroll] feature, which is prohibited from use in signatures). Don't make your signature too big and extravagant, though, because members of the community might have a problem with this.  There are limitations on the size of images in signatures, noted on the profile page where you can add your signature. Also, having an animated .GIF signature (one that moves) is not allowed here

If you are expierencing any issues after this, make sure you clear your browser cache.

Re: How to add a avatar.

Go to "Profile" > "Avatar" then click "Choose File"

Make sure to follow these rules or it won't work...

Uploading a new avatar will replace your existing avatar.
The allowed image file types are jpeg and png.
The maximum image size allowed is 100x100 pixels and 20,480 bytes (20 KB).