Topic: CGI guy needed for movie!

I need someone to do some CGI shots for my Star Wars series. I have absolutely no clue how to do CGI and it would be very helpful if someone did them for me. Help?

Re: CGI guy needed for movie!

I know a little, but it depends on what kind of shots you need. I know there are a lot of good CGI artists on BiM, but I might be able to help depending on what kind of CGI you need done.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Legocloniac477 wrote:

I know a little, but it depends on what kind of shots you need. I know there are a lot of good CGI artists on BiM, but I might be able to help depending on what kind of CGI you need done.

For right now, all I need is a shot of a planet in space, and a Republic cruiser passing by. Or just the Planet, whatever is easiest. That's about it for the moment.

asianfilms101 wrote:
Legocloniac477 wrote:

For right now, all I need is a shot of a planet in space, and a Republic cruiser passing by. Or just the Planet, whatever is easiest. That's about it for the moment.

I know a german friend of mine, hes very good at blender.
I will give you a link to his YT-Channel:
http://youtube.com/TheGFilms1

Hes also doing very funny brickfilms... mini/smile

Momei wrote:
asianfilms101 wrote:
Legocloniac477 wrote:

I know a german friend of mine, hes very good at blender.
I will give you a link to his YT-Channel:
http://youtube.com/TheGFilms1

Hes also doing very funny brickfilms... mini/smile

Alright, thanks!! I'll message him.