Topic: Bonnie and Clyde

http://i.imgur.com/05Ffs.png

Based on a true story. The film is a a mix of action, a little bit of drama, and it teaches some history. I am writing the script right now. I will update you on the process of this film. Casting call up soon.

Directed by: Funmi Productions
Screenplay by: Funmi Productions
Story by: Funmi Productions
Starring: TBA
Composer: TBA
Genre: Action, Thriller, Drama
Plot summary:Bonnie Elizabeth Parker (October 1, 1910 – May 23, 1934) and Clyde Chestnut Barrow (March 24, 1909 – May 23, 1934) are well-known outlaws, robbers, and criminals who traveled the Central United States with their gang during the Great Depression. The film will focus on their run from the police.

Note: Filming will begin unknown Until then, I will improve my animation. I want this film to be excellent.

Last edited by funmiproductions (October 24, 2012 (09:50am))

Re: Bonnie and Clyde

Sounds interesting. Will keep a lookout for this in the future.

Now funmi, I can clearly tell that you copied the description from Wikipedia. mini/tongue

At first, I was surprised that, with your animation skills, should you work on a big film like this. But, like you said, if you improve, than this film will turn out great. mini/wink

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I am very happy to announce that the the cancellation of The Guardians, this project is back on. The script is in the works, and It is looking good. I am ashamed to tell you this, but the reason my films don't have much sets is because my lego collection is very small. The megabloks building I use is the only building I have. I only have one baseplate: The green one. So, I would like to start a fund raising campaign for this. What do you guys recommend using? Kickstarter or indiegogo?

Here is a 30 second teaser. In memory of one of my role models, Cory Monteith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbk3gKT5Hc8

I haven't been on this thread for so long--I usually read more on the progress of this project over on the EUB--that I didn't even know that you cancelled The Guardians. Why? And why are you happy to cancel the film? I was looking forward to that one.

The script for guardians was not working and the casting call was a fail.

funmiproductions wrote:

The script for guardians was not working and the casting call was a fail.

Try, try again.

The film will be told in a Nonlinear narrative. The casting call is coming soon. The main characters like Bonnie, Clyde, and Frank Hamer have already been cast. The cast list will be up as soon as all the characters have been cast.

I have seen your animation funmiproductions and you're not very good and yes you should improve a lot for my opinion, but you should build better sets, they're usually like, umh. But I like that logo and idea is interesting, so: TRY TO MAKE IT COOL! mini/bigsmile

you're not very good

Very straightforward.

I didn't know you had cancelled your previous project, Funmi. Your signature kinda told me that it was still on. But anyhow, I'm looking forward to the project. I really liked the teaser.

And R.I.P Cory Monteith. mini/sad

Mickey wrote:

you're not very good

Very straightforward.

I didn't know you had cancelled your previous project, Funmi. Your signature kinda told me that it was still on. But anyhow, I'm looking forward to the project. I really liked the teaser.

And R.I.P Cory Monteith. mini/sad

Sorry. I'm not the most fairest guy in this forum.

funmiproductions wrote:

...but the reason my films don't have much sets is because my lego collection is very small. The megabloks building I use is the only building I have. I only have one baseplate: The green one.

:S Productions wrote:

I have seen your animation funmiproductions and you're not very good and yes you should improve a lot for my opinion, but you should build better sets, they're usually like, umh. But I like that logo and idea is interesting, so: TRY TO MAKE IT COOL! mini/bigsmile

This is why I am going to have an indiegogo campaign. A sneak peek of the film is coming, a robbery scene. Keep in mind that the voices and music are not final. I may reshoot the scene once I get more supplies.

Do you mean you use some kind of "placeholders"?

The indiegogo campaign is now live. Here it is:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bonni … m/x/936767

funmiproductions wrote:

Ok, mister, after watching the video, I can easily say that you need to think things over a bit. Instead of getting a tripod, and other sets, why not just get a webcam that would look so much better than what your using now? I don't want to discourage you, but I don't think anybody would be willing to contribute if all they see on the video is a guy shooting a gun at nothing. If you'd like to get into some film festivals, you seriously need to shape up your production and post-production skills, cause' right now, I'm not too excited for the film as it is. mini/blankexpression

If you practice your animation skills, get a better camera, and put good effort into making it more enjoyable, I'm sure this film can reach it's full potential! Trust me.

Last edited by GHB (August 13, 2013 (06:43pm))

GHB wrote:
funmiproductions wrote:

Ok, mister, after watching the video, I can easily say that you need to think things over a bit. Instead of getting a tripod, and other sets, why not just get a webcam that would look so much better than what your using now? I don't want to discourage you, but I don't think anybody would be willing to contribute if all they see on the video is a guy shooting a gun at nothing. If you'd like to get into some film festivals, you seriously need to shape up your production and post-production skills, cause' right now, I'm not too excited for the film as it is. mini/blankexpression

If you practice your animation skills, get a better camera, and put good effort into making it more enjoyable, I'm sure this film can reach it's full potential! Trust me.

i second this the whole thing just basically one camera angle and the animation needs way more work

http://i.snag.gy/E3VvB.jpg
"Right. He deserves for it to not display right" — Sméagol
YouTube | Google+ | Vimeo | Flickr | Twitter

GHB wrote:

I think GHB has just described everything I've wanted to say to you, Funmi. He's just putting it a little more nicely, really.

But, I do agree with him. You'll have to do much, much more to make this film your best.