Re: BRAWL 2013 Has Ended!

I believe LASF finished a film for BRAWL in 24 hours. Other than that, I don't know.

I have no ideas... mini/blankexpression  Thinking time.

LEGOs, Soccer, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and other completely irrelevant things.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8048/8104309919_8e4b6257b7.jpg
YouTube Flickr

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

I believe LASF finished a film for BRAWL in 24 hours. Other than that, I don't know.

I did? The fastest I did one was like four or five days. mini/lol

Oh. mini/XD lol, nevermind.

Guize please send me pictures of the main minifigures from your film to put in the background of mine as cameos and what not

pls

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I would, but I haven't made mine yet... mini/lol

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Onion wrote:

Guize please send me pictures of the main minifigures from your film to put in the background of mine as cameos and what not

pls

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/s720x720/1013248_683101868370663_1189389350_n.jpg

thx frond

ily 5life<333

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I like this theme! I'm currently trying to come up with a good idea, and tomorrow I'll try and script.

Also, I can voice act if anyone needs me to. Just PM me.

EDIT: Where is le skype chat? I'd like to be a part of it. It was fun during THAC.

Last edited by Sonjira (July 28, 2013 (06:03pm))

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Onion wrote:

pls

Bam.
The waists are all the same color as the legs, with the exception of Emma who has red legs and a grey belt-thingie.

/

Last edited by Legocloniac477 (April 30, 2021 (02:59pm))

-PushOverProductions

i have a question can it have anyone get shot or does that count as graphic violence also can it have some blood not a lot if you are allowed to have that just to sell the effects (this part is only for about 1/4 of the video)

http://i.snag.gy/E3VvB.jpg
"Right. He deserves for it to not display right" — Sméagol
YouTube | Google+ | Vimeo | Flickr | Twitter

Sonjira wrote:

EDIT: Where is le skype chat? I'd like to be a part of it. It was fun during THAC.

Unfortunately, we have reached the maximum amount of people that can be in the group. If there is enough demand, I'll create an overflow group.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Am I in it?
Go ahead and kick me for him. I ain't using it. mini/wink

(Not censored, not moderated, not for me.)

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Am I in it?
Go ahead and kick me for him. I ain't using it. mini/wink

(Not censored, not moderated, not for me.)

Alright you're removed Pritchard.

Sonjira, I can't seem to find you on my contact list. If you add me on Skype I'll add you to the group (my skype username is on my BiM profile).

Youtube   Twitter

Voice Actors needed! If you would like to voice send me a PM on Youtube. Thx bros.

LEGOs, Soccer, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and other completely irrelevant things.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8048/8104309919_8e4b6257b7.jpg
YouTube Flickr

Bah! I have an excellent idea, but I can't animate today because my windows are being repaired. Also, on Tuesday and Wednesday I have driving lessons, and on Friday I have to sort out my University accommodation. I may be cutting this one a bit fine...

YouTube
Max, She/They

Onion, do you still need photos of main characters? Because I have an updated version of my guy. (it's just added hair)

-PushOverProductions

Fun Sucker wrote:

Each time you move the camera it’s a new shot. As long as the mod element is visible in the shot for at least enough time to be seen before the camera moves your project will not be disqualified.

So, what if the shot itself is moving? For example, pans or tracking shots.

twickabrick wrote:
Fun Sucker wrote:

Each time you move the camera it’s a new shot. As long as the mod element is visible in the shot for at least enough time to be seen before the camera moves your project will not be disqualified.

So, what if the shot itself is moving? For example, pans or tracking shots.

In that case, I would try and to have the mod element in every frame. For example, if the pan moves away from the mod element and it goes out of frame, have another mod element waiting to be in frame.

Youtube   Twitter