Topic: BRAWL 2013 Update Thread!

Post all updates on your BRAWL 2013 film here!

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Re: BRAWL 2013 Update Thread!

Looking forward to seeing how people progress in just a week's time. I probably won't be able to enter but I'm still really excited, good luck guys.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

I've already got about 45 seconds animated and my script is almost finished. Hope I can get it done by the end of the week!

Chris W. wrote:

I've already got about 45 seconds animated and my script is almost finished. Hope I can get it done by the end of the week!

Oh, I've only got 20 seconds animated. I'm still looking for a voice actor to fill my main role!

mini/tongue

Because that's how BRAWL works.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

LASF wrote:
Chris W. wrote:

Oh, I've only got 20 seconds animated. I'm still looking for a voice actor to fill my main role!

mini/tongue

I think that you guys have this confused with the Contrast thread.
This is the BRAWL thread.
BRAWL hasn't started yet.

Squid wrote:
LASF wrote:
Chris W. wrote:

mini/tongue

I think that you guys have this confused with the Contrast thread.
This is the BRAWL thread.
BRAWL hasn't started yet.

I was just joking around. That's why I put the mini/tongue smily on the end.

LASF wrote:

Ah! Sorry.  You know how well sarcasm and jokes don't go well through the internet.

It looked more like a mini/tongue of annoyance due to not being able to fnd a main voice actor rather than a joking mini/tongue.  I usually read mini/tongue as annoyance and use mini/tongue when I'm annoyed or have made a mistake.

mini/tongue

Squid wrote:
LASF wrote:

Ah! Sorry.  You know how well sarcasm and jokes don't go well through the internet.

It looked more like a mini/tongue of annoyance due to not being able to fnd a main voice actor rather than a joking mini/tongue.  I usually read mini/tongue as annoyance and use mini/tongue when I'm annoyed or have made a mistake.

mini/tongue

Yeah, I probably should have put /sarcasm or something more obvious instead of mini/tongue. mini/lol

I'm almost done with the script for my BRAWL film titled Odoriferous.

This thing is really fun to write and I'm really loving how it's coming along, particularly the interpretation of the theme.

I have my concept done, and the script is almost there. I still have less than three days to complete it. Tomorrow will focus on casting the characters and filming. Next will focus and editing. Then I will be done.

The script is done (roughly).  Now I'm off to build the sets and choose the minifigures. I'm doing better than I expected.
Good Luck to everyone! mini/wink

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

Alright, I have a really solid idea in my head and I've just started the script. It won't be too long of a film, but what I put out will hopefully be a decent entry.

Got the script done and now going to build some snazzy sets.

I'm done scripting, I just need one more voice actor!

All I have to do is write up a rough script. If I can get that done today I will be able to animate for the rest of the week.

I have a pretty decent idea of how to interpret the theme, I just need to build off it now.

My script is done, though I may make a few slight modifications later.

I built a castle throne room, and I added a cave entrance to my basic rock face set.

Now I just have two more sets to build:  the tavern, and the odoriferous place.

Since my script is the same length as Sharks and Clowns it'll probably be about as long as it.

I decided to sleep on it and see if that gave me an idea... But instead I seems like I did no thinking and just slept...

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

Binding Brick wrote:

I decided to sleep on it and see if that gave me an idea... But instead I seems like I did no thinking and just slept...

A Ferangi wrote:

Rule of Acquisition 103: Sleep can interfere with opportunity.