Topic: Suggestion for a Feature

So I'm just gonna throw this out there: I was on some other forums and noticed they all have "Like" buttons, I think that this would be a awesome feature. For example they are a way to easily express your support to a post or comment. They also would be a great way to show that you enjoyed reading a post. I imagine that this can't be too hard to do. It's a fairly small change but I think that BiM users would enjoy it.

BISCUIT!
My website is in construction!

Re: Suggestion for a Feature

Blue Phoenix wrote:

So I'm just gonna throw this out there: I was on some other forums and noticed they all have "Like" buttons, I think that this would be a awesome feature. For example they are a way to easily express your support to a post or comment. They also would be a great way to show that you enjoyed reading a post. I imagine that this can't be too hard to do. It's a fairly small change but I think that BiM users would enjoy it.

It's been done before, and it didn't work out.

Last edited by Fun Sucker (July 16, 2013 (08:44am))

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Fun Sucker wrote:
Blue Phoenix wrote:

It's been done before, and it didn't work out.

A like button is not the same as a reputation meter.

BISCUIT!

Just a like button has already been suggested, it didn't work out.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Well never mind, then.

BISCUIT!

Haha, yes, I tried implementing both options, and they were sort of surprisingly disastrous. mini/confused

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png