I want to enter Contrast, but I don't really have an idea. mini/tongue

Re: The 'Contrast' update thread!

LASF wrote:

I want to enter Contrast, but I don't really have an idea. mini/tongue

Want a free idea?
Or you could just wait for BRAWL.

osomstudios wrote:

Squid What happened to your studio?

I've moved.  It's gone.  I need to prepare a new Vortex, however, many problems are standing in my way before it can be made suitable for animation.

Same thing that happened to my studio hope you can get it bak in time for brawl

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Sorry about your studio Squid, it's always tough to get thing set back up.

Well, my story concept is finished, and my first script draft. My movie is going to be about 5 min. long with lots of different sets, so hopefully I didn't bite of more I can chew. The amount of skillful animation needed is not to much so hopefully that speeds it up.

I am really amazed by the amount of people with finished scripts and animated scenes, good luck to you all. mini/wink

Man, I can't start doing my voice acting until I've finished the script and I still can't write this last scene. It's impossible to do.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

I've got a good idea of what the storyline is going to be and I've built some of the sets.  Maybe I can get everything set up and start animating soon and hopefully I will be able to enter BRAWL too.

Good Luck to everyone. mini/bigsmile

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

It's pretty great that people are already moving onto sets and stuff. I've almost finished my script but unfortunately I'm going away from tomorrow until Sunday so I'm gonna lose a lot of work time, hopefully I'll catch up on Sunday.

I love how everybody has got a really interesting and deep idea, whereas the idea I have is totally ludicrous, nonsensical with no morals or underlying message mini/bigsmile

I still don't have an idea.

Everyone seems to be coming along very well! 
I've finalized my script, finished two of the six (or so) sets, and have done a few animation tests!  I might try shooting this with my Canon Rebel t3i instead of my webcam, it would be my first film with a DSLR! I did a test, and the quality difference is amazing!

I'll be posting a casting call shortly, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look (if you think you're up to it mini/eh )

I want to enter this and I have a faint idea of what I want but the rest just will not come to me.  I will hopefully get an idea soon.

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

I don't get back home until Sunday, I'm away all next weekend and I want to get the animation done before I go to Spain on the 20th as I won't be able to take that much lego and my massive lamp with me, so I've started making myself a schedule which there's no way I'll be able to keep to in the hopes of motivating myself.

Well, I'm back from church camp, had a great time, but can't wait to get back to work in this.
Got yet another great set built, and only need to build one or two more. (Still thinking about a title, but I've still got a bit of time on that.)

On another note, if you need me to voice act, please PM me directly. It may take me a day or two to get the lines in, but I'd love to help others out in that way.

I'm proud to say that I have an idea and I'm putting it into action!

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

I really wanted to get animating today because as I said I'm away next weekend but of course, being in America, one of my main voice actors hasn't gotten his lines to me yet so I might just take more test shots.

Well, I'm glad to say I finally have a really good idea for an entry!  I was up til 2 AM last night planning it out.  (I should probably get more sleep... mini/dizzy )

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

I have a flippin good idea for this, but I also need to balance in BRAWL and another project I have in the works.

Yeah, I really hope I can get my entry done. If not, I'll hopefully release it soon after.

I finished animating the first scene! 
I'll be contacting anyone who sent me a voice audition in the next few days.

Did some preliminary voice work on my film yesterday and tried to channel my inner Benedict Cumberbatch.
Gotta say, it's not that great, but it sure was fun. mini/devil

I also have my first deleted scene, which was the product of doing something cool that didn't quite fit in the script.
Other than that, it's coming along very well, and I may be on the look out for other voice actors in the coming days.

Got three clips done yesterday, and will be spending today getting the biggest set ready to go.
Also, the montage shot is done, so I won't have a lot of that "Build-a-Big-Set-Just-For-One-Short-Clip" nonsense anymore.

FlyingMinifig wrote:

Well, I'm glad to say I finally have a really good idea for an entry!  I was up til 2 AM last night planning it out.  (I should probably get more sleep... mini/dizzy )

Yeah, When I was planning mine, I was up till 1 AM; not quite as late as you.  mini/wink

Well, my script is done, and now I need to storyboard it and start building sets, which I will try to do some of tonight. I have been really lazy about this movie so far, but I hope to get my motivation up a little and actually do something instead of wasting my time playing games. mini/twitch