Topic: What Camera Should I Get?

Hey, guys. I'm an amateur brickfilmer, and I recently acquired a decent stop-motion software. It's great, but I need a camera to go with it. It only works with a camera that plugs into the computer (like Dragonframe) but my camera doesn't work like that. Also, I have a limited budget, so I would prefer it to be pretty cheap.  I would be extremely grateful if a brickfilmer who has been through this situation themselves would reply, and give me advice. Thanks a bunch! mini/smile

I LIKE YOUTUBE.
WAIT, I'M LYING.
I LIKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
YOUTUBE IN ITSELF SUCKS.

Re: What Camera Should I Get?

Probably you need a good quality webcam. Why's that? Because you are an amateur and a webcam can be connected to your computer though. I recommend Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920. I think it costs probably near 100 euros, bucks, whatever you use.

If you want to film with awesome quality you should choose some DSLR. They are expensive though of course. And all of them can't connect to a computer. But DSLR have the objectives that can effect your filming a lot. And... they costs much too.

Nothing else to say. mini/lol

I'd say either a Logitech c910, or a c920.

i use the Logitech C615 it works great and you can attach it to a tripod if you need

http://i.snag.gy/E3VvB.jpg
"Right. He deserves for it to not display right" — Sméagol
YouTube | Google+ | Vimeo | Flickr | Twitter

Thanks guys! I got a logitech hd pro webcam c910, I got it for £70 on eBay and it's awesome. You guys are great, thanks for advising me in this problem.

I LIKE YOUTUBE.
WAIT, I'M LYING.
I LIKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
YOUTUBE IN ITSELF SUCKS.

I just switched from a c910 to a c920. But the c910 is pretty good.