Topic: Strange Problem with cast and crew list

I have a strange problem that I don't exactly think much people have normally. Here's the deal. I have written a script for a brick film ("My The Best of the Year, Mainly Because it's Not as Bad as My Other Ones"-me) about ten minutes long, and since I don't really have anybody helping me with animation and editing and sound design, it'll just be me and some voice actors, and even I'm going to be playing multiple parts. The problem is my script calls for a long opening credits, where the names would be in big letters in the middle of the screen. But if there are only going to be four people in the opening credits, what do I do?

Re: Strange Problem with cast and crew list

1. Ask yourself if long credits are really necessary.

2. Ask some people to do some rather minor things for extra names. (Looking at the script=Writer, Set ideas/tips=Set Dresser, Critique on camera angles=Assistant Cinematographer, Ect....)

3. Use Anagrams/Nicknames/Pseudonyms of the people already working on it.

4. If it's a Comedy/Parody, (Looks like it is.) and it would sound good, make up fake names and fake positions.
As a bonus, that can also hide extra gags.

Does that help?

To me, long credits can be okay if there is stuff going on that is interesting enough.  Maybe you could have a quick clip and then a name or something like that.  I get your idea for wanting the long credits and I personally wouldn't mind if there was something besides just credits going on.

Someone is talking (voice over) during the credits.

I don't think that would be that bad then.  How long is it?

I am not exactly sure yet because I haven't gotten the lines yet from the actor, but I expect it to be about thirty seconds long. But, I think I could fill up any empty space with music composers' names because I plan to use multiple people's pieces, even my own for the music.

Also Pritchard, the film is not supposed to be a comedy. It's more of an action film, though I might have used too much "comic relief". I do think I put in too many jokes for the type of film, and the jokes aren't even funny. I'm not the best writer in my family.