Topic: Making a Brick Feature - Animators needed

Over the last three years myself and others have been have been working on a feature-length Brickfilm. The results are as follows:

The completed screenplay
All of the voices professionally recorded
Approximately 20 minutes of useable footage

We are now at the stage to go into animation in full. To do this, I figured we may as well give the opportunity for more hands to join in. I recognise the setbacks in trying to get something animated over cyberspace, but to genuinely devoted people, they can be easily overcome. When it comes to bricks themselves, a large quantity is not necessary and many scenes are put together in a way so as to overcome that. The only requirement is that it needs to be animated with a DSLR, though I may settle for a Logitech c920 with its ability to do full HD. Dragonframe can be supplied to the serious fellow visionary.

I suppose I shall be asked what the film is about. It is a light-hearted adventure story focusing on the old Lego Agents line, and that is all that needs to be said at this time. Even if you do not have anything from that line, to the real like-minded person, I would supply what's necessary.

I am aware of the absurdities of attempting a project on such a scale – you do not need to tell me about that. I am quite familiar with the brickfilming process and have been calculating this one for a few years. Nor is this intended to be a production log for the film. I am merely looking for a likeminded person who has got his summer before him and would like to belong to a worth-while cause, and I figured that this would be the right place to look.

I believe that it can be done; comment here if you want to help. And if nothing comes of it, then may it be.