Topic: Kryptolicious

So my first brickfilm, the oddly named Kryptolicious, is in scripting phase. I'm busy drawing the storyboard, which is coming along nicely. The plot, you may ask?

It'll be a comedy concerning Superman (feel free to indulge in an open-minded groan), and his strange, and somewhat traumatising, encounter with some suspiciously green confectionary.

I'm aiming for it to be 1.5-2 minutes, but it may exceed that. The release date should be sometime after July, as I can foresee myself becoming bogged down in school work and more importantly for production, I'll probably have acquired Final Cut by then.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks.

Last edited by Carousel (March 1, 2013 (09:17pm))

Re: Kryptolicious

This was first thing I thought of when I saw the title.

Then I came up with this:

"I'm the kay to the ohhr-wie, pee-tee-oh-ehn-ie-tee-ee,
and not other rock can weaken Superman like me, I'm Kryptolicous."

Last edited by minifig051 (January 27, 2013 (01:44pm))

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

That's actually really good - I panicked for a second thinking that someone had already used the title 'Kryptolicious' before! mini/lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFdMkDICAAAtOLo.jpg:large

The script of Kryptolicious is dooone! I ended up ditching the storyboard in favour for a rough mental layout, although the actual film won't be out for quite a while, due to a combination of other larger, more complex and far better ideas, my lack of certain items of equipment and school. mini/blankexpression