Topic: New Script - The Package

Recently I've been coming up with an idea for a film called The Package, Im going to explain it below so
can you please comment on your ideas or what can be different? Thanks mini/smile

The film, The Package, sees Mr Robinson roaming around his house, possibly on the computer when suddenly the doorbell is rung. Opening the door, he see's a typical, miserable mailman with a 'package' he takes the package inside only to realize it is a gun!
He then goes outside in hope to return it to the post office.
He is then confronted by a policeman who asks for a license for the gun where Mr Robinson accidentally shoots him and then ends up going on a comical killing spree.

In the end only to realize the package was only something daft like flowers mini/lol

So guys, how about this? Let me know below!

Re: New Script - The Package

Haha sounds quite funny to be honest, how long are you planning on making it? and have you got any ideas for the sets yet?

Also have you watched the box? its sounds somewhat similar anyhow good luck mate!

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

You may want to change the name, there's a popular brickfilm named The Package.

Mr.Rundown101 wrote:

Uh oh, well if you or anyone else has a better name please let me know! Thanks for telling me! mini/smile

Generalned wrote:

Haha sounds quite funny to be honest, how long are you planning on making it? and have you got any ideas for the sets yet?

Also have you watched the box? its sounds somewhat similar anyhow good luck mate!

Heheh, hopefully it is funny! and I have no idea what so ever on how long it will be however I've already created one set which is the house in which Mr Robinson lives in, I've featured a bed, computer and a couple other items to make it look realistic including a parody poster of the film Pulp Fiction which says 'Pulp Bricktion' mini/lol

I'll go check out The Box at some point! Is it a full film or a brick film?

Mr.Rundown101 wrote:

Yeah, I believe that's referring my series mini/tongue  (I'm gonna look like a moron if its not though)

I don't think you need to change the whole name, but just add a word in between ('The ___ Package') just to avoid confusion.

Last edited by Saminatorger (June 28, 2012 (12:44am))

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/8957456571_f23867aeec_o.jpg
PITCH Part 1 Out Now!
Part 2 Coming Soon

I do feel like a new name might be good, but not because it's the same name as another film. "The Package" isn't exactly an original title for a film... And as long as it's a comedy, you might as well make it a crazy name.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

Saminatorger wrote:
Mr.Rundown101 wrote:

Yeah, I believe that's referring my series mini/tongue  (I'm gonna look like a moron if its not though)

I don't think you need to change the whole name, but just add a word in between ('The ___ Package') just to avoid confusion.

Oh wow, I've seen your vids haha, they're amazing! I feel honoured you're commenting on here :')
Um and yeah, I don't wanna copy your name so I will rethink of a new name! Anyone have any examples then you're more than welcome to put them on here!

kcirbfilms wrote:

I do feel like a new name might be good, but not because it's the same name as another film. "The Package" isn't exactly an original title for a film... And as long as it's a comedy, you might as well make it a crazy name.

Heheh yeah thats a good point! I may well think of a crazy name! Need some examples though! Titles aren't my strong point!

I'd just call it "Mailman". Things are so much sleeker without the "the".

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

http://t.qkme.me/3pwip5.jpg

Title suggestions:

Surprise Package
Special Delivery

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

minifig051 wrote:

Title suggestions:

Surprise Package
Special Delivery

I like Special Delivery, perhaps with A at the beginning so 'A Special Delivery' Thanks everyone! More ideas would be appreciated!

Stonycharlie wrote:
Generalned wrote:

Heheh, hopefully it is funny! and I have no idea what so ever on how long it will be however I've already created one set which is the house in which Mr Robinson lives in, I've featured a bed, computer and a couple other items to make it look realistic including a parody poster of the film Pulp Fiction which says 'Pulp Bricktion' mini/lol

Haha fair enough, firstly sorry the late reply i been a bit busy lately, so i apologies for that, also i like the parody poster of pulp fiction, pulp bricktion haha mini/lol also could you show us a picture of your set im really curious on whats its going to look like!

OH and by the way hows it coming along have you started yet? Or still prepping?

GoodLuck!

Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

Generalned wrote:
Stonycharlie wrote:
Generalned wrote:

Haha fair enough, firstly sorry the late reply i been a bit busy lately, so i apologies for that, also i like the parody poster of pulp fiction, pulp bricktion haha mini/lol also could you show us a picture of your set im really curious on whats its going to look like!

OH and by the way hows it coming along have you started yet? Or still prepping?

GoodLuck!

Generalned

Im pretty sure I replied to this but obviously not heheh, I took a very quick picture of what I have so far, so I'll link it here! http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh6 … -57923.jpg

You could name it "Package of Danger".