Topic: Repelling Spider's Pre-Production Video

I've been meaning to document the various production stages of my videos for awhile now and finally did so while making my latest film, "Picnic". This is the first in a three-part video series. It gives a glimpse into how I go about preparing for filming. Hope it benefits you in some way, let me know if it does, I'd like to hear from you.

Watch it here on my YouTube

Re: Repelling Spider's Pre-Production Video

Thank you, I love behind-the-scenes!

It seems like you do things a lot more professionally than I do.
The storyboards were great, and I may start trying to use those.

The set building part seemed a bit drawn-out,* but the soccer brick usage was quite creative.
I would have liked for it to cover more subjects, but it's only Part 1 of 3, so at least there's more to look forward to.
Since this was the pre-production installment, something on the development of the script/story would have been nice.
But it was still enjoyable to watch. mini/smile

*Please don't bring up my THACumentary, I get the irony of this statement myself thank you. mini/tongue

Thanks! mini/smile And yeah, I admit the set building part was a bit long, however I felt that with the material that I had, it would be better to include it than not. After all, I'm not really making these videos to be super big hits or something, but mainly to give my audience a behind-the-scenes look and to hopefully benefit them in their filmmaking. It also makes sure that I don't give the illusion that it doesn't take me much time to make my sets mini/wink Hahaha. We both know how easy it is to go on and on though... mini/lol Glad that you liked it overall though. Someone commented on the video and was shocked and thought it was odd that I made storyboards.

Repelling Spider wrote:

I've been meaning to document the various production stages of my videos for awhile now and finally did so while making my latest film, "Picnic". This is the first in a three-part video series. It gives a glimpse into how I go about preparing for filming. Hope it benefits you in some way, let me know if it does, I'd like to hear from you.

Watch it here on my YouTube

That was great Spider.
Really like how you built the hill. I have been thinking how to build one for my next video and yours will do just fine LOL.
Many thanks, it is great to see videos like this that can help you.
Looking forward to part 2.