Topic: Bricks in bulk, best place online ti buy?

Hey folks.
I need bricks and I need to know where is the best place online to buy them?
Thanks any help will be great.

Re: Bricks in bulk, best place online ti buy?

This really belongs in the "Bricks" forum...
Anyway, if you are looking to buy in bulk, the best place is Bricklink

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/8957456571_f23867aeec_o.jpg
PITCH Part 1 Out Now!
Part 2 Coming Soon

Bricklink, hands down.

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Could a mod put this in teh bricks forum? But yah, I'd recommend bricklink or ebay, or the lego PIB store.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

If you choose to use the Pick a Brick, you must go to the one at LEGO store, as they will only rip you off at the online PAB store. I have been able to get away with overflowing the cup with bricks, as the employees will just tape it down.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

The best deals are at thrift stores and garage sales, although you do not necessarily get to pick whatever bricks you want because it's a big bucket, and sometimes you find really weird stuff in there. I found a huge load of bricks while on holiday in Canada for $40, there were so many that we had to ship them back home and then they completely covered my floor! One of the best parts of this is that you end up obtaining a lot of rare old pieces that aren't made anymore, depending on how awesome the collection is.
tl;dr I just wanted to post that picture somewhere mini/cat

Well I know you asked about online stuff, but I'd recommend checking locally first, even among friends perhaps. I know I bought a ton of LEGOs from an acquaintance earlier this year for an amazing deal that I couldn't have gotten anywhere close to online. Just a thought.

Great find RS, it took me quite a while to find one myself!  A few months ago I was asking if any of the older high school aged friends of mine had any LEGO they didn't want/need anymore.  I had a friend who was graduating from High School and he said he had some stuff and I bought it all for $135.  In it was the the 2002 Republic Gunship, the 2005 Millennium Falcon, the 2002 Obi-wans Jedi Starfighter, the HUGE Dino Attack helicopter, and about 10 more gallons of LEGO and other small sets.

Sorry if I was rambling, I just got so excited remembering that sweet moment!  So ask your friends, check garage sales, and thrift stores and you might get lucky!  You most likely won't get exactly the pieces you're looking for, but you can get other amazing deals.

It might also be worth it if you have any extra money right before christmas (I know, that's a terrible time to shop for LEGO for yourself), but Costco usually has amazing markdowns on the 2-3 LEGO sets they carry in the few days before Christmas.

Whoops...I was rambling again mini/shifty  Has anyone thought about starting a "brag" or "Insert your LEGO deals/finds here" kind of thread in the Bricks section?  I checked the first page and didn't see one...would anyone mind if I started one?

Other than Bricklink are their any other places to buy bricks in bulk? Like a lot of assorted LEGO.