Re: THAC X: Results!

48 is mah new favourite number

27th, and this was my first time mini/bigsmile just think how much better I'll do next time.

26th place.

Wow. I placed way better than I thought I would. I'm a happy person right now.

16th.....   I'll admit I wasn't at the top of my game when I made mine, but I didn't think it would rank that low...
Oh well, there's always next year.   Congrats to ForlornCreature, Aquamorph, and Olsonstudios!

I would like to thank Hazzat Cheshire, and BertL for putting this contest together. (And posting the starting thread on time for once, might I add).

Great job to everyone who entered!

40th place isn't too bad for a first THAC entry I suppose. I'll have to aim for the top ten next time. mini/smile

Congrats to those who won and thanks to Hazzat for organizing. I had a blast.

Last edited by Walter Benson (January 24, 2013 (08:39pm))

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Wow results already! I am really happy to receive 2nd place. Congratulations to everyone that entered. I feel like this year was one of the better THACs. I think Hazzat did an excellent job running it. Thank you to Cheshire and BertL for judging the films. Great job ForlornCreature for winning. Congratulations also to OlsonStudios and Squid for tying score wise with me.

28th!!! That's awesome! Highest rank I have ever had in THAC mini/smile

SuburbAnimationStudios wrote:

I would like to thank Hazzat Cheshire, and BertL for putting this contest together. (And posting the starting thread on time for once, might I add).

In all fairness, pretty much all of the organizational work was done by Hazzat. All I did was be tardy with judging. mini/smile

Wow! I was not expecting that.

Congratulations to all the other winners, and to all the other THAC entries.
And what a margin too, by just 0.33 points.
I'd like to thank my dad for doing the voice of the Chef, my entry wouldn't have scored nearly as high without his help.

This was my first THAC, and will certainly not be my last.

mini/smile

33rd place. Not that bad.

Since this was my first ever THAC, I'm just glad I got in the top 20! mini/bigsmile

Can't help but be a little annoyed that I just missed the top 20. But at least I didn't come 70th.

It was the crappy microphone quality, wasn't it?

YouTube
Max, She/They

Thank god I'm not last. 63th place. Hope I do better next year. mini/smile

I can't say I completely agree with the results, but most of it is fair enough. I enjoyed reading all the reviews, it should be like this for every contest, although it would probably take a lot of time.

All I had to do was put my quality up to 1080p. It would have been a little bit higher if I remembered that. I'm an idiot. mini/sad

Congratulations to all of winners, all well deserved!! Very happy to have placed 14th, so thank you for that. mini/bigsmile

This contest was impressively well done, all in a very timely manner. @(◠‿◠)@

SuburbAnimationStudios wrote:

16th.....   I'll admit I wasn't at the top of my game when I made mine, but I didn't think it would rank that low...
Oh well, there's always next year.   Congrats to ForlornCreature, Aquamorph, and Olsonstudios!

Great job to everyone who entered!

did you just say that ranking 16 out of 72 is low?

Not everything worked out for me, as many problems I faced while making the film, AND uploading it.
I never got to submitting my film because ALL of my brickfilming stuff was deleted from the family computer by my step-dad. The only thing that was saved was a script, and the film MIRACULOUSLY got saved, but I found it buried deep in the computer files, and this was a few days ago.

Well, better luck next year (especially since my mom will buy me a laptop).

shame I didn't place at all. mini/sad damn youtube cutting it down mini/madhead

Yay! I got the last place before the really small letters!