Topic: Need a running sound and a walking sound, good quality is essential.

Hey guys,

I'm in need of a running and walking sound, please don't give me sites, I have been looking for quite a
while, and not seeming to find a decent sound effect, I'm just looking for a normal walking sound effect
and just a running sound if possible, so if you know a site royalty free I'd really appreciate it,

As said, please don't tell me to look up sites, Unless its a site with a good sound effect, one you'd use, as said I have been and am having a bit of trouble finding something
good, If you have a custom sound effect of your own of either and you can supply it, I'd be happy to credit you,
just let me know it's yours.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards, Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

Re: Need a running sound and a walking sound, good quality is essential.

You mean a Lego footstep sound?
A single step sound can be used for both running and walking (and any other time a foot contacts the ground).

I can give you the one I made. It's subtle, how footstep sounds should be.
I just need your E-mail address so I can send it to you.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

Hey minifig051, I appreciate that mate, my email is [email protected] I'll defiantly use give credit towards your name if I use your footstep, also what did you mean it can be used as running and walking wouldn't running be more fast paced walking?

Thanks again anyhow,

Kind regards, Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."

Running is faster-paced, but if you have just have the sound for a single step, then you can spread out or smash together the individual sounds more easily than if you had a single string of footsteps.

Oh alright, thanks for the comment pritchard I appreciate it.

Sent.

Pritchard explained what I meant.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

Hey thanks minifig, I got it just haven't been able to play it yet, as my computer won't download it for some reason, I got another computer at home that I will use later on, anyhow I'm sure it will be genuine thanks a lot mate!

Kind regards Generalned