Topic: Murder at Midnight (Working Title)

Murder at Midnight is going to be a 5 to 10 min long brickfilm I am planning on making.  It is set in the mid 1800's in a semi-small town.  The story is that a mans father gets assassinated and the man has to figure out who did it.  The film will be a drama, action ,mystery it will in no way be a comedy and I am going to do my best to make it not cheesy.  I am currently scripting ,but I have made a complete outline so I don't have any storyline to come up with.  All I have to do is write out the detailed script with lines, camera angles, etc.  I have made this screen shot as somthing I made just to give you guys an idea of what this film will be like.  So tell me what you guys think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80285393@N03/8231575158/

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

Re: Murder at Midnight (Working Title)

Judging by the picture of that set (awesome, by the way!), and previous animations of yours, I'd say go for it! mini/wink

Thanks that is so reasurring.  I have not ever really done ANY scripting before which is kind of lame because now I am trying to script a 10 minute film ,but I have read some threads and googled some stuff so hopefully I can get through this.  I guess have to start somewhere right?

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

Great job on the set. That is amazzinngg. Have fun animating on all those flat tiles ;D

Thanks!  I do love pick a brick!  mini/bigsmile

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

This looks really great bud.
Great idea and a fantastic looking set.
Look forward to more updates.

thanks I am currently working on the script I have just finished the first scene.  more updates soon.

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

Wow, that's just, WOW! The picture is AWESOME, and the title sounds great too. I WILL be watching this when it comes out... And, if you would like any help, this fellow brickfilmer is always willing to help mini/smile

- Dylan Johnson

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Thanks TheDylandProductions I will contact you if I need help.  mini/bigsmile

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

Update:
Bad news I got on my computer to script the second scene and figured out that I have lost the script.  That is really going to slow things down a bit.  Never the less I will still be scripting.

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

That really sucks. However, if you still have an idea of what it said, that should help. Also, this film looks like it's gonna be really cool, judging by your animations and that first frame. Keep it up. mini/smile

-LG501

http://bricksafe.com/files/Legoguy501/BiM%20Signature.png
2nd place Darkness and Light entry: The Tree
Behind the Scenes

Like I said on your flickr.. this set is nice and cozy.. mini/smile
looking forward to see the animation

Wow! Love the set and the lightning. mini/smile

Thanks so much all and great news I had sent the script in an email to my freind and when I went back and downloaded the document it was all there!!!!  So I saved that and now I have it back I am so relieved

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

Double post mini/dizzy

I have good news I have finished scripting the first two scenes.  I guess I am so excited because I have never made anything big enough to need a script.  All of this is totally new to me even though I have made plenty of brickfilms I guess I have never made something very big ,which is totally lame ,but who cares.   That is why I am so excited.

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

This project looks really great. Good luck! I'll definitely wanna watch this asap when it's out.

Really Awsome!!!!!! mini/bigsmile

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

Ok, I've been scripting hard made it all the way to scene 6 I am also thinking about starting a kickstarter page for this so I can afford some of the stuff i will need.

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

I just found this, and it looks pretty cool! Do you have any more updates, TtownStudios? I'm definitely going to start following this one. mini/smile It looks like it could turn out great.

TheLoginProductions wrote:

I just found this, and it looks pretty cool! Do you have any more updates, TtownStudios? I'm definitely going to start following this one. mini/smile It looks like it could turn out great.

Sadly, I have taken a break from brick filming all together, but hopefully if and when I start brick filming again I will be able to complete this project.  It is encourage in to see activity her though.

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube