Topic: Just a quick question for people who use helium frog very important!

Hi everyone,
I am having trouble with helium frog and I have never had any issues, recently I got myself a new computer its a windows 7,

and helium frog at first was working fine as in taking the photos and such but yesterday I took quite a lot of shots as I was creating a short film and it saved as an avi instead of photos/frames, is it because I put the photo output as png instead of jpeg?

And if I stick to the avi, how can I edit it as I'd edit individual frames on sony vegas or after effects?

Thanks guys in advance.

Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

Re: Just a quick question for people who use helium frog very important!

Helium Frog always creates the .avi file on the fly as it uses it for instant playback of the file. Adding the output options in the settings window makes the software output individual frames as well as the .avi file. If you edit the .avi file in helium frog it will try to reorder/delete/duplicate the individual files also. Messing about with the files during this process will cause Helium Frog to complain.

In the utilities window you will find buttons to extract individual frames from an .avi file and also a program to combine ones to a .avi file. As a motion jpeg file is made up of .jpeg images, this is the only format you can extract and combine.

Free Animation Software at www.HeliumFrog.com

Thank you for you replywhat software do I nee to extract them into frames?

Cheers mate.

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."

Like Martin just said, you can do that in the Utilities window of Helium Frog.

Thanks guys sorry for the late reply.