Topic: Need some assistance on how to put words during a stop motion film.

I have watched a lot of lego movies, and with a few of them I see writing while the movie
is playing such as news headlines below or other things, I wanted to know what software can
achieve this and how, also how can I add writing to images?

Thanks in advance guys.

Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

Re: Need some assistance on how to put words during a stop motion film.

Any basic video editing software. What do you use to edit your films?

Hey there,

Sony vegas and gimp also thinking of getting after effects, can I achieve it with gimp or sony vegas and how?

Cheers mate.

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."

Well with After Effects you'll be able to do anything you want. I don't know about Vegas...

I have just released Indiana Jones and the Mystical Gemstone, you can watch it here!

Are you able to tell me how to do this with after effects? As I am planning on getting it.

Thanks for your reply.

Generalned

I'm not quite sure exactly what effect you are looking for. If you just want to know how to overlay text onto your video, you just take the type tool and begin typing the words. From there you can adjust all of the settings to get it exactly how you want. To animate that text there are so many options and things you can do. I would suggest going on YouTube and finding tutorials explaining exactly the different things you can do. It's a lot easier to watch a video tutorial and tell someone in plain text.

@Repelling Spider thanks for your message mate! Sorry for the late reply I have been really busy, I appreciate your advice and reply!

I'll test it out next time I get a chance!

generalned