Topic: I've finally found out the secret of stop motion!

I did my previouse stop motions with camera by pressing action button all the time - the final picture was shaking. And I couldn't control the animation quality even if I wanted to make 15 fps.
Yesterday first time I tried HD webcam connected to laptop (no need to touch the camera while working) and I tried a software (trial period for a while) which made a revolution in my head!

So check it out - short dance test with my new technology
I think for me it's a great improvement to be compared with my Mikie's adventures.
P.S. No video camera - everything is stop motion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxfwwJucYKU

Re: I've finally found out the secret of stop motion!

It's hardly a secret, but good on you for making an effort to improve your methods.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

mini/twitch Phew, for a second I thought someone had actually discovered my secret!

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

Is it truly your secret, NXT? Or is it...

Spoiler (click to read)

Stan's Secret?

P.S. Have fun with your new method, crazymotion. It'll make things much easier.

Sean wrote:

It's hardly a secret, but good on you for making an effort to improve your methods.

For a long time I was sure that everyone is doing stopmotion just with usual digital camera )))
and only after watching some "how it was created" videos I saw that guys don't toch cameras and after that I started to look for software to do the same.
So for me it was a secret 0))

NXTManiac wrote:

Phew, for a second I thought someone had actually discovered my secret!

Funny )))  For a second I thought that you really did know that before reading my post! )))

Jargon wrote:

Is it truly your secret, NXT? Or is it...

Spoiler (click to read)

Stan's Secret?

P.S. Have fun with your new method, crazymotion. It'll make things much easier.

Thanx! Now I should try to avoid making short funny or not senless videos as most of the authors do ))) And I'm sure I'll fail and will do a lot of useless crap ))