Topic: Brickfilms.com has changed, again

I visited Brickfilms.com for the purpose of helping MW's Wiki and I noticed the site has had a sudden design change and seems to be being run by someone called Logan Moeller. Was anyone else aware of this? I thought it would be interesting to share this news to everyone, considering the site's history. Personally I find the new design confusing and I'm interested to find out what Logan does with the site.

Does this mean Mr and Mrs Price don't own Brickfilms anymore?

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

Re: Brickfilms.com has changed, again

That looks like the Brickfilms.net that was made by Brixforce. I guess he was able to join it with Brickfilms.com.

Edit: In fact, it's identical!

Last edited by Mighty Wanderer (September 7, 2012 (12:18pm))

Oh well there you go! Do you know why he made brickfilms.net? Was it supposed to be the new brickfilms.com or was brickfilms.net completely separate? The Who Is suggests he picked it up on August 29th: http://www.whois.com/whois/brickfilms.com

Boats Animator

I think it was supposed to be a new brickfilms.com.

I also noticed that all the special forums don't seem to be private any more. It seems like they could tell us things we never knew before especially about the whole Brickfilms Chronicle, but then I guess they were private for a reason

Boats Animator

That Logan guy made a thread about it on BiM. It was basically an advertisement and people were complaining about it, so admittedly I did lock it.

It's not fun to watch a site that me and a lot of other people helped build languish on for years like this, but at least there's no division of the community anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Huh. Bricksinmotion is good enough to advertise on, but not to link to. Cool.

I took a look at it. It isn't as good as BiM in my opinion.

Does this mean Mr and Mrs Price don't own Brickfilms anymore?

They most certainly do. They are registered users on the site and have signed posts on its Facebook page. I thin Logan is just the latest webmaster they put in charge. Let's see how long it takes until he gets bored and abandons it like the last few did.