Topic: The Lego Laser Cannon

I enjoy working with Lego Mindstorms, and one day a long time ago I decided to build a machine that would revolutionize the Lego NXT world. Unfortunately, I think the invention revolutionized my house-cleaning schedule. . . you can read about it and see the video at the following link:

The Lego Laser Cannon

It is impossible that there be no absolutes. If such were the case, that in itself would be an absolute!

Re: The Lego Laser Cannon

VERY NICE
It does actually fire some sort of projectile doesn't it? The effects make it unclear.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/COTB/FunkyJunk/RUMBLE/1.jpg

Actually, the whole thing is a fake. I just programed the machine to pivot around, and added the rest in with Photoshop. If I had known more about Blender in those days, I might have tried adding in some exploding piles of bricks or something.

I really am into Mindstorms, though. I hope to build a real projectile-firing machine one of these days. . . mini/lol

It is impossible that there be no absolutes. If such were the case, that in itself would be an absolute!

hahaha, awesome

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

mini/mrgreen Green Lego Man mini/mrgreen

That was the 3rd biggest bump I've ever seen.

What was the 2nd and 1st?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.